(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban rolotomasi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
traktorr87

Ban rolotomasi Empty
PostSubject: Ban rolotomasi   Ban rolotomasi EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:41 am

Name: Rolotomasi
Reason: mega flames, at least 20 sentences, racist...

replay: http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4cdc47777c0c0

_____________________________________________________________________________________
GanymeDes:

Well, I don't understand russian so I suggest you just do what most smart people do, and learn to ignore the flamers; a barking dog doesn't bite.

Or then if you are not capable of doing this, just use the /squelch command.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Me:
I can't ignore when someone says to someone:
06:40 [Allies] rolotomasi: IDIOT

13:11 [Allies] rolotomasi: otkazvaite dota mazni SRbski pederasi umiraite da eba maikavi izgnila
Serbian gays, die, all ur mothers die.

15:50 [Allies] rolotomasi: svur6vai i vari ebi maika si v guza
I fuck ur mom in the ass (i think this is translate for this)

16:04 [Allies] rolotomasi: srbska izmet
Serbian shits

16:42 [Allies] rolotomasi: da ti sera v ustata
I shit in ur mouth

18:30 [Allies] rolotomasi: ubiite vsi4ki srbski pederasi
Kill serbian gays

23:11 [Allies] rolotomasi: mnogo mrazim srbski kurvi!!!!
I hate so much serbian whores

23:32 [Allies] rolotomasi: ebem gi v guza
I fuck u in the ass

Should i ignore all this? Should this be denied? By denying u told me "You can flame everyone on ur language, they are supposed to learn to ignore all ur flames and I, as admin, cant understand ur native lang so u can do that all the time u want!"
Tell me, on what basis u deny racist flames, when i can see in rules that these kind of flames (or any kind) are bannable?

Im not some frustrated child, to report when someone tells me noob/learn dota/i hate u/kid etc etc but i can, and it's covered by the rules these kind of reports!
Back to top Go down
GanymeDes
GanymeDes

Ban rolotomasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban rolotomasi   Ban rolotomasi EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Saying "IDIOT" is barely heavy flames, and as for the other things, I can't really say anything as I don't understand it. Also, for the requester to translate is hardly neutral, so there's no point in doing that. Sure -- there might be (read: is) someone in our staff who could translate that, but I'm not going there, as I don't want to give the impression that we will go through all that trouble every time just to translate some idiot's flames.

And yeah, of course you are not allowed to flame anyone as it's said in the rules, but however if you do that in a language that the moderator handling the request doesn't know, then it will go unpunished. It's just how we have to do things, as we have no other choice for now. We have considered disallowing non-english in the game chat, just like in the room chat, but we came to the conclusion that it's just too much and too strict/harsh. And by that we can't really solve this issue.

So just take my advice, and learn to ignore the flamers and to use the /squelch command. It will save you all the trouble of having to report someone in the first place just to get him banned for 1 day.

Let it go.
Back to top Go down

Ban rolotomasi
Page 1 of 1