(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban -_^fuck maphack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DucKy-

DucKy-

ban -_^fuck maphack Empty
PostSubject: ban -_^fuck maphack   ban -_^fuck maphack EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:50 am

ban -_^fuck maphack

proves
http://uploaded.to/file/c6b0vx

screenshot :

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img837/7051/14369082.png

Back to top Go down
.|c00ffbd00TeTo

PostSubject: Re: ban -_^fuck maphack   ban -_^fuck maphack EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:57 am

full support .. see ya next year buddy =]
Back to top Go down
.|c00ffbd00TeTo

PostSubject: Re: ban -_^fuck maphack   ban -_^fuck maphack EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:54 am

maybe admins should check this ??!
Back to top Go down
DucKy-

DucKy-

PostSubject: Admins dont even care about this post.....   ban -_^fuck maphack EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:00 am

if this post isnt important then i dont care about any reports, this is my last report in abusers thread, tomorow ill erase all data from this fucking usseles report

ty admins and good job
Back to top Go down
1_HeSoKa_1

1_HeSoKa_1

PostSubject: Re: ban -_^fuck maphack   ban -_^fuck maphack EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:26 am

lol it was undownloadable xDD
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: ban -_^fuck maphack   ban -_^fuck maphack EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:49 am

1_HeSoKa_1 wrote:

lol it was undownloadable xDD

No, it was downloadable since it was posted and still it is ^_^

DucKy- wrote:

if this post isnt important then i dont care about any reports, this is my last report in abusers thread, tomorow ill erase all data from this fucking usseles report

ty admins and good job

Should I neglect my acadamic and social life on behalf of my garena status? the answer is no , and I will never do it.
I'm quite busy lately therefore I must handle first those banrequests that will take me off less time, if I happen with a banrequest that demands more time than the usual to be handled I have to cut off its priority but this doesn't mean it is not important.

Another thing, whom do you think you are threatening?
Whom do you think you are harming if you don't report hackers?
Do you think it affects me personally?
It is the whole community who suffers not only 0doaker if anyone stops reporting.

About the ban request:
From time to time, in my spare time I've been searching and checking replays of the accussed user because this replay is insufficient, I've analyzed it several times and it doesn't show any evidence of mh.
But you want me to solve this case right now , so I shall please you.

in the screenshot you furnished, he clicked on balanar when he had vision. (it wouldn't be bad if you learn to toggle on and off the fog of war to verify these little things)

ban -_^fuck maphack W1sa2v

Denied.

EDIT
I almost forgot it , why do you demand anything in your request when it's not even in the proper format? you haven't provided the UID neither the subject is in the correct form.
I hope you read this and correct it the next time if you ever report again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ban -_^fuck maphack   ban -_^fuck maphack Empty

Back to top Go down

ban -_^fuck maphack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum :: Europe DotA High Level Rooms :: HLR Abuser Requests-
Jump to: