(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban dmZ^v1Ct0ry

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Open.de

Unban dmZ^v1Ct0ry Empty
PostSubject: Unban dmZ^v1Ct0ry   Unban dmZ^v1Ct0ry EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:15 am

Hi there, i was banned on all hlrs like 8-9 months ago and i dont know the reason , anyway im thinking i deserve to play there after this time .
pls show me the reason for i was banned , i dont use any kind of hacks and i wanna to play in hlr because here its more pro players than most of rooms ...

Unban dmZ^v1Ct0ry Banui

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Fais

Unban dmZ^v1Ct0ry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban dmZ^v1Ct0ry   Unban dmZ^v1Ct0ry EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:54 pm

you were banned for using maphack

i remember the request very well
Back to top Go down
Open.de

Unban dmZ^v1Ct0ry Empty
PostSubject: Re fais    Unban dmZ^v1Ct0ry EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:17 pm

im proud to hear this but i never used mh or any kind of hacks , btw there is a lot of name spoofers , when i host at 2-3 days a spoofer join my host and if some one wanted to make a bad thing about me them he used my name and played with mh ... but still im thinking i deserve a unban since im not a leaver or hacker , soon i have to quit dota and as last wish i wnna waste my time in hlr because there less leavers... if u trust me unban if nop keep me banned

ty for patience.
Back to top Go down
Eunique

Unban dmZ^v1Ct0ry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban dmZ^v1Ct0ry   Unban dmZ^v1Ct0ry EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:07 pm

I also deserve this innocent guy deserves an unban! I think we should hurry more than him! We should be.... lets say three times faster than him. sounds like a deal? it took him 9 months for his unban request, so maybe we will unban him in a little less than 4 months!

I think it is only fair if we hurry, I mean he also didnt need a whole year for his...

Seriously: it took you NINE months and NOW that we have no old forum and no history, you come out of no where? I guess you understand what I wrote above and will be fine if we handle (or not) your unban request in about 3 months
maybe a LITTLE bit more.

thx,
greetz,
Eunique
Back to top Go down
Open.de

Unban dmZ^v1Ct0ry Empty
PostSubject: re eunique   Unban dmZ^v1Ct0ry EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:20 pm

ohhhhh, i just to know an answer :Y/N , its not hard to writhe a fucking word instead to whrite a book like u just did, and btw is not a hurry in real life , im not coming from nowhere... and im thinking 9 months is enough for a "Maphacker" , after this he wont do it again, and if u dont have time for me dont look my thread. 2 imba moderators are w8ting to do his job (mb they arent so busy) and im sure they rly know what to do , they dont need all history of HLRS to unban a fucking "maper".....

Regards.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

Unban dmZ^v1Ct0ry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban dmZ^v1Ct0ry   Unban dmZ^v1Ct0ry EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:45 pm

I couldnt tell you if it's maphack or not, because as everyone knows by now our old records were cleared away. But one thing is clear you are added in to every EDHLR banlist for a constant perdiod of time (1 year) that pretty much means we are talking a bout a legal ban for hacks ( maphack , cracked garena , drophack ...)

tha ban was carried away back on february on this year, I think it's a bit too late for showing any interest on your account to get unbanned, unless you already posted an unban request in an old forum and it got denied.

If you could wait for 9 months you can easily wait for 3 months more.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban dmZ^v1Ct0ry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban dmZ^v1Ct0ry   Unban dmZ^v1Ct0ry Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban dmZ^v1Ct0ry
Page 1 of 1