(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About spam hacks

Go down 
+2
Eunique
yoooo[=MUKY=]
6 posters
AuthorMessage
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

About spam hacks Empty
PostSubject: About spam hacks   About spam hacks EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:55 am

How can you punish someone without one important evidence? He could in 1 min exit garena and enter in room again. Where is the evidence that he didnt do what I said? For example this https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-abuser-requests-f5/ban-ka1aek-19887822-crack-t14793.htm . And there were plenty of similar cases in the past.
Back to top Go down
Eunique

About spam hacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: About spam hacks   About spam hacks EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:00 pm

every tried rejoining? do it and then ask about the other possibilities. we alrdy are about to change this rule or alrdy did. whatever other bug might occur, tell us, so we can tkae care of it. but unless you are getting concrete, we will ignore this as "of no importance", because there has not been much to complain in the past. and on the other hand we busted A LOT of hackers. you wanna play with hackers?

again: tell us what might be a possible reason for the same sign. we will check. as for the rj the room matter... try it in whatever empty room you like.

have fun
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

About spam hacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: About spam hacks   About spam hacks EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:08 pm

I am just saying that people can be punished for something that is not a hack. What is so hard to take evidence that he was in room all the time ?
Back to top Go down
Eunique

About spam hacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: About spam hacks   About spam hacks EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:48 pm

again: try it out! do what you say. type smth, rj room and do it again. THEN tell me the other "possibilities". I am no pro garena user, so maybe you have a SERIOUS possibility how we could fail with that evidence. but until then you might think about it and do what you are suggested, before you reply in here again.

Wink
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

About spam hacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: About spam hacks   About spam hacks EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:00 pm

I said EXIT GARENA !
Back to top Go down
Eunique

About spam hacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: About spam hacks   About spam hacks EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:33 pm

and you REALLY think people would do so? dont you think that is a little bit far from what is probable? it might be possible, but it is also possible that a bird flew in the window. installed a hack program and after it left the guy without noticing accidentaly spammed the thread. Still, we will also not take THIS scenario into consideration...

you dont like that? sorry for that, but we have to face the fact that not even ONE guy said smth like: I exit garena and when I re-entered I surprisingly typed the exact same message so unban me please... doesnt mean it doesnt happen, agreed, but if even THEM thought it is sounding too far gone... why arent you?

I wonder why you even bother... you REALLY think we are doing people wrong with this?
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

About spam hacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: About spam hacks   About spam hacks EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Yes, i think that ( that some people do this, about exit garena ). Why i bother? I bother because it has become very popular to report some1 for spam hack, and immediately when someone sees two same sentences whit the same number of spaces, he think is 100% hack, he report this, and admins punished this without taking all possibilities. And i bother because i care unlike some other.
Back to top Go down
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

About spam hacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: About spam hacks   About spam hacks EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:02 pm

I just tried typing the same message twice with rejoining garena between and it worked, I didn't get the "You are sending out messages too fast. Why not visit www.garena.com and take a good rest" message. I think you should unban that guy
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

About spam hacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: About spam hacks   About spam hacks EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:02 pm

Myb he has a hack, but he was punished only by assumption. And this is suck...
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

About spam hacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: About spam hacks   About spam hacks EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Come on there is such an easy solution...
Simply turn on the function ''Inform Stranger Enter/Leave Room.
And everything's gonna be alright =)
Back to top Go down
dusan16

dusan16

About spam hacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: About spam hacks   About spam hacks EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:16 pm

[18:54:59] Ka1eEK> some1 here ?
[18:56:03] Ka1eEK> some1 here ?

Ban 365 days ? https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-abuser-requests-f5/ban-ka1aek-19887822-crack-t14793.htm
Just answer me please.
Thanks !

Last edited by dusan16 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : ...)
Back to top Go down
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

About spam hacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: About spam hacks   About spam hacks EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:17 pm

I always have that option checked so I can just copy the leavers name if he leaves the room and paste it into the req Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

About spam hacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: About spam hacks   About spam hacks EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Btw the thing that the someone enters a room types something exits garena and then joins the same room typing the same thing is implausible <_<
A simple proof that the guy who has been reported in the first link muky gave is in his unban request where he admits that he joined the room and typed the same things without leaving it https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-unban-requests-f9/unban-ka1aek-t14814.htm

Ka1aEK wrote:
3rd i joined room and main chat was empty, i send 2 times "any1 here"...?

My humble advice : Be realistic
Back to top Go down
chanelbags208

About spam hacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: About spam hacks   About spam hacks EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:31 am

cheap nfl jerseys and become the cause of online success
discount coach bags in a flash web design need
coach bags outlet undoubtedly are a symbolic representation of sophistication
coach handbags outlet luxury, sexy and famous
coach outlet online consumer darling of high society
coach outlet store online was definitely produced to get paired with the bag
replica designer handbags is a well-known
coach outlet store online the very first substitute of these girls
wholesale coach handbags the first choice for shopping
cheap authentic jerseys If you want to be in the front of fashion world with high quality
nfl jerseys suppliers size needs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About spam hacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: About spam hacks   About spam hacks Empty

Back to top Go down

About spam hacks
Page 1 of 1