(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?

Go down 
+15
street_dog
cous44
nsnso
LepToN..
EU.GaSeR
Eunique
Gaz
[Gs]DesperaDo
sacuTEkaram
[n1ce0ne]
shadow|fiend-_^
EU.Facemelt
0doaker
Fais
isnp
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:29 pm

Facemelt wrote:
Jeez in first post he goes cry me a river mode cos of 30 days, now it isnt about ban. Cmon lets move to fairplay FASTER, where we can ban from forum so easy.

Here is FAR easier to do so
Back to top Go down
Fais

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:23 pm

isnp lsn son and lsn good

quit life.
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:57 pm

education? manners? social competence? - Far from it
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:45 pm

you mean odo? yes. so far away...
Back to top Go down
chaserbl

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:12 am

Happy holidays! Smile)))))))))

One racism joke, on isnp

We should stop with racism jokes.
Racism is crime.
And crime is for n*ggers.
(now if I put letter "a" instead of *, it's not racism but if I use "i" it is, one word = shitload of hate right)

Peace out.

And, I am sorry but I agree with this flame boy on some parts, I don't like you either Odoaker, since you gaved me 30 days ban even tho I've provided proof that I got disconected. Really, new(or some old admins on garena) don't know for sure, been playing here for ~6months or so, but some of them are acting immature, and really childish. Going arround and hitting people with BAN-bat is not cool(for no reason of course), and giving some leavers 1 day of ban and some 30 days.
Think about it. Garena is not some rich kid amusement park to have fun, after all, many people play here.

Enjoy holidays
Back to top Go down
Jebacvasihkevi

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:25 am

LOL just loosing your time ISNP the motherfuckers BAnned me for using HOST BOT and muted chat from scourge to sents coz 1 fucker who was insulting me and all my team mates , and i report him and he get 5 days ban, and they gave me 90 days ban ,,,, GJ MOD's I WISH YOU ALL THE WORST THINGS ON THIS WORLD IN HOOLIDAYS
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:44 pm

Well I ll be the first one of those MODS to say thanks.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:58 pm

I don't find the point to discuss this topic anymore.

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2