(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban jeankka

Go down 
+3
Gaz
Eunique
jeankka
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jeankka

unban jeankka Empty
PostSubject: unban jeankka   unban jeankka EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:36 pm

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr5-ban-requests-f8/jeankka-banned-t18247.htm

dude i played so many games in this room i never left before like that you can see my threats too i do report leavers in my games i mean for god sake i was playing with 2 admins i am not crazy to leave ... i told ya that i was talking in phone and mate told me that he is coming to take me and go get high what i was going to tell him no mate sorry i play dota ?? eunique dude if you know me then you know that i am a good player and well mannered anyway i am not going to beg for unban i asked to leave with out ban you said ok gaz said ok and then he reported me

Last edited by jeankka on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eunique

unban jeankka Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban jeankka   unban jeankka EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:07 pm

hey,
it is right, gaz wanted him to leave, as they had some disagreements. I also asked all players in main chat, not to report him, as it was a mates game and I knew all players by myself.

Jeankaa said he had to go afk for short for a phone call and it turned out (his story) that a friend needed him or smth. so he left and I guess he did that in the believe he wouldnt be banned.

2 things to add though:
gaz never said he wouldnt ban him and I might be a better player than gaz, but I am not his superior. so all I said, was a question. I still understand and ofc support gaz here and we talked about it.

because SECOND: jeankka also mentioned that he would not let a friend down just for dota. and so said I guess this might be the price.

but I also have to say, I believe in jeankka's words. we played quite some games and surprisingly, my team does not ALWAYS win, not even with me. and he NEVER left before, losing or not. also he is a mannered guy and always willing to help and always up for a joke, so maybe we could let HIM explain his story and see what he got to say.

@jeankka: sorry, I guess you took my words for granted, I meant them, but I cannot order others. no matter who had reported you, gaz or not, if I had handled the request, I would have done the same. although I believe you. gaz doesnt know you.... how should he?

edit your title of this request and explain what happened and why you had to leave. be honest and we will see... Good luck!
Back to top Go down
jeankka

unban jeankka Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban jeankka   unban jeankka EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:00 am

Last edited by jeankka on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaz

Gaz

unban jeankka Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban jeankka   unban jeankka EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:22 am

Yes I said you should leave because you were a hindrance to our team.. To me it seemed a bit odd that you wanted mid, didn't get it and then were 'on the phone'.

If Eunique has vouched for you then I guess I support a reduction...
Back to top Go down
Eunique

unban jeankka Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban jeankka   unban jeankka EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:29 am

Quote :
edit your title of this request and explain what happened and why you had to leave. be honest and we will see... Good luck!

if you want to achieve any progress, you should edit your thread title to

"unban Jeankka"
Back to top Go down
EU.GaSeR
EU.GaSeR

unban jeankka Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban jeankka   unban jeankka EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:09 am

Conclusion:

"I decided to go smoke weed instead of playing on in game ruined by me. Reduce ban time please"
Unsupport.
Back to top Go down
jeankka

unban jeankka Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban jeankka   unban jeankka EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:19 am

unban jeankka Dick-h11
Back to top Go down
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

unban jeankka Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban jeankka   unban jeankka EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:09 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban jeankka Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban jeankka   unban jeankka EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:14 pm

May I watch the replay?
Back to top Go down
jeankka

unban jeankka Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban jeankka   unban jeankka EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:30 pm

i will search for it and i will post it i told them can i leave with out report and gaz was like yea go leave and eunique also and then boom he reported
i bet he reported me cause he lose the game
Back to top Go down
Eunique

unban jeankka Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban jeankka   unban jeankka EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:25 pm

if I might interfere here, this last comment wont help you. matters are almost settled and gaz (who is AWESOME) got convinced that you are a good guy. I am not sure whether we lost or won, but I am kinda sure he banned you BEFORE the game ended. he doesnt care about that shit. he was pissed, cause of your childish fight. with YOU I mean both. I dislike those "me mid! No, ME mid" fights. nvm, it was not good to leave that game and as you said, it didnt matter, you would have left any way, with or without our comments of "not banning you".

now just imagine:
a guy doesnt listen to me and reports you. what do you think? we would of course ban you then! we do not stand above law, I cannot give you permission to leave games alone. I see your point, but you should stop messing around and just admit that you left a game, good reason or not, and say that you are sorry and puzzled.

gaz will be back on sunday, then we will talk about it again and maybe we will agree to settle it with an unban. a POSITIVE comment in here (and it should ofc be righteous, if you REALLY think what you say then dont deny it now) might make things easier.

after all, the more you write in here the less I want you to get unbanned... man, you know I am on your side, but you still kinda fucked things up, dont you even see that? ofc some players were pissed. I just wasnt because I am the biggest noob of that game!

now what I wanted to say:
I have the replay. if it is REALLY needed, I can provide it, but as it takes some time...

well, nvm,
jeankka, calm down a little, you are not totally innocent and shouldnt bash around. we will settle this soon, sorry that you thought my word is granted, but I cannot command others (and dont want to). I hope this is no big problem for you. think about what I said above and maybe post in here again.

be patient till sunday, I hope we will have time then and this can be closed in time.

thx, sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Good luck,
eunique
Back to top Go down
jeankka

unban jeankka Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban jeankka   unban jeankka EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:34 pm

thanks for you support eunique... what are you talking about fighting we didnt fight i told him me mid he said no and i went top if you remember i was playing good too i dont remember who was in my lane but i remember that we owned the lane before my friend call after the call i was semi afk and then asked if i can leave and yea eunique i took your words granted anyway i am not gonna fight anymore...
I AM SORRY FOR LEFT THE GAME AND RUIN IT GAZ!!
Back to top Go down
Eunique

unban jeankka Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban jeankka   unban jeankka EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:39 pm

Very Happy

anyway, I will take care of the replay matter, sorry you have to wait, but gaz is gone for the weekend. I hope this will be done on sunday, till then you will have to wait... Sad

@odo: contact me for the replay, I will search it then
Back to top Go down
Fais

unban jeankka Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban jeankka   unban jeankka EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:47 pm

Eunique wrote:
if I might interfere here, this last comment wont help you. matters are almost settled and gaz (who is AWESOME) got convinced that you are a good guy. I am not sure whether we lost or won, but I am kinda sure he banned you BEFORE the game ended. he doesnt care about that shit. he was pissed, cause of your childish fight. with YOU I mean both. I dislike those "me mid! No, ME mid" fights. nvm, it was not good to leave that game and as you said, it didnt matter, you would have left any way, with or without our comments of "not banning you".

now just imagine:
a guy doesnt listen to me and reports you. what do you think? we would of course ban you then! we do not stand above law, I cannot give you permission to leave games alone. I see your point, but you should stop messing around and just admit that you left a game, good reason or not, and say that you are sorry and puzzled.

gaz will be back on sunday, then we will talk about it again and maybe we will agree to settle it with an unban. a POSITIVE comment in here (and it should ofc be righteous, if you REALLY think what you say then dont deny it now) might make things easier.

after all, the more you write in here the less I want you to get unbanned... man, you know I am on your side, but you still kinda fucked things up, dont you even see that? ofc some players were pissed. I just wasnt because I am the biggest noob of that game!

now what I wanted to say:
I have the replay. if it is REALLY needed, I can provide it, but as it takes some time...

well, nvm,
jeankka, calm down a little, you are not totally innocent and shouldnt bash around. we will settle this soon, sorry that you thought my word is granted, but I cannot command others (and dont want to). I hope this is no big problem for you. think about what I said above and maybe post in here again.

be patient till sunday, I hope we will have time then and this can be closed in time.

thx, sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Good luck,
eunique

unban jeankka Tl%20dr
Back to top Go down
Eunique

unban jeankka Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban jeankka   unban jeankka EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:39 pm

so after talking to gaz, we decided you should be unbanned by now. But we also have a real life (at least odo), so you will have to wait a little longer.

@odo: if you see this and I didnt get hold of you alrdy, pls unban and close this. and demote fais for making fun of me, he hurt my feelings....
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban jeankka Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban jeankka   unban jeankka EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:42 pm

[01:42:46] [System Message] jeankka can access this room from now on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban jeankka Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban jeankka   unban jeankka Empty

Back to top Go down

unban jeankka
Page 1 of 1