(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban LT.Disturbed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Engine

Engine

Ban   LT.Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Ban LT.Disturbed   Ban   LT.Disturbed EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Unmanner

I аsked him top stop and keep manners but He dont stop to flame me about this request : " https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr4-ban-requests-f7/ban-t19461.htm "
I dont know for what reason.

Can he get bann cuz he is unmannered

P.S.

Sorry if my post is not correct!
Aslo i save the chat log...
if its need i can upload
Sorry about my english[img]Ban   LT.Disturbed Flamer12[/img]
Back to top Go down
LT.Disturbed

Ban   LT.Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban LT.Disturbed   Ban   LT.Disturbed EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:37 am

Why dont u tell the admins about the real reason u request this ban and the ban request for nexus ?
And im really surprised of how hurt you feel after getting owned the game before that
Do you save the names of people owning you so you can take the first chance and post a ban request ?
Back to top Go down
Engine

Engine

Ban   LT.Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban LT.Disturbed   Ban   LT.Disturbed EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:58 am

LT.Disturbed wrote:
Why dont u tell the admins about the real reason u request this ban and the ban request for nexus ?
And im really surprised of how hurt you feel after getting owned the game before that
Do you save the names of people owning you so you can take the first chance and post a ban request ?

What are u talking about? How he can own me in game wen he is banned from my host befor long time ago !!! Ban   LT.Disturbed Bann_b10 .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban   LT.Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban LT.Disturbed   Ban   LT.Disturbed Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban LT.Disturbed
Page 1 of 1