(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban begformercy_BG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
_lexx6

ban begformercy_BG Empty
PostSubject: ban begformercy_BG   ban begformercy_BG EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:27 am

ban begformercy_BG Ban_be10
Back to top Go down
begformercy

ban begformercy_BG Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban begformercy_BG   ban begformercy_BG EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:30 am

ha was lagging and I left before 7-th minute according to the rules
Back to top Go down
_lexx6

ban begformercy_BG Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban begformercy_BG   ban begformercy_BG EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:19 am

lag is not the reason to leave, noone lagged except you, that means u r guilty.
and before he was afk in my game.
and before he was blaming, anyway i am sure it is not the first time he does smth like that.
Back to top Go down
begformercy

ban begformercy_BG Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban begformercy_BG   ban begformercy_BG EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:03 am

The reason I left was the lag. I died once because of this lag and decided to leave still I can. About the previous game yes I was blaming you and I was not the only one. We were all blaming you run away at full HP with tank character. About the afk I had a courier delivering a present for my girlfriend at the door. It took me 1 minute. After I came back they were camping at the base. Next time save the replay before talking bullshit about somebody. It is not nice rly . Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
_lexx6

ban begformercy_BG Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban begformercy_BG   ban begformercy_BG EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:23 am

blablabla
leave is a leave, so i think it is ban.
Back to top Go down
EU.GaSeR
EU.GaSeR

ban begformercy_BG Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban begformercy_BG   ban begformercy_BG EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:03 pm

[21:59:46] [System Message] begformercy_BG can not access this room from now on!

If you got lag, you should leave before you got killed. Lag Is not going to give you a chance to see how good the game goes and leave freely when you got killed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ban begformercy_BG Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban begformercy_BG   ban begformercy_BG Empty

Back to top Go down

ban begformercy_BG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum :: Europe DotA High Level Rooms :: HLR2 Ban Requests-
Jump to: