(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Demonic.Assasin

Go down 
+3
ThugAngel87
street_dog
Demonic.Assasin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonic.Assasin

Unban Demonic.Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:00 pm

hello there , well this is a confusing situation
b4 the forum was down i was banned because of garena crack it was a hate report and i can prove that .... i tried to respond to the thread but the forum was down so i couldnt do anything about it . I used a rename package changed my name from F|cffffff22ire (6 f's') to Demonic.Assasin and just in order to c that it was a hate report ... the reporter made a nasty thing that made the admin ban me i will show u in the ss below
1st screen shot :
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img813/6889/proof1j.jpg

now look what he did ... he removed the space so he can show u that i m using a cracked garena
2nd screen shot
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img163/3071/proof2f.jpg

i hope that i proved to u that i m innocent
and a piece of advice to the admins before u ban innocent people u should ask for the chat log so u can check it ... thanks
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:05 am

Provide link to you ban rq
Back to top Go down
Demonic.Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:52 am

sorry but the forum was down so my ban request was deleted :S
EDIT : u can thank me later in that ''binny'' report
Back to top Go down
ThugAngel87

ThugAngel87

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:02 am

I took the liberty to try and do what you claim that the one who reported you did. I have enormous experience in Graphic Design, and if you ask me, it's the 1st picture that is edited in paint, not the second. The pixels in the 1st picture are not aligned properly. Plus, the space in the second line where you say "Join me" for a second time, is significantly smaller than it should be. I tried this in my own Garena, and yes, I claim that the 1st picture is edited, NOT the second.
In the second picture, pixels are aligned properly, there is nothing that is touched, smudged or MS-Paint-ed.
The 1st picture, as I said, is modified, mainly because the space-thing I mentioned. Here is what I am talking about:

Unban Demonic.Assasin Proofm

As you can see, in the 1st line, the space from the "e", till the end of your line, is 5 pixels long. In the second line, the space from the "e" till the end of your line is 8 pixels. The last time I checked, 5+5 where 10, not 8.
The space from the blank space, till the end of your line is 3 pixels (the second line, where you say "Join me" for the second time).
Street_dog, please, before you do anything, take a good look at the picture. I am looking at it in a 24' monitor, and I know what I am talking about.

@Demonic.Assassin
Your ban won't be removed if you change your name. Plus, this is your second time being reported for abusing, because, I searched the forum for the original name of your account, and it turned out that you were reported before.

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/search?mode=searchbox&search_keywords=F|cffffff22ire&show_results=topics

@Street_dog
I would think about it if I were you. How come the two ban requests are deleted? Kinda suspicious.
Greetz.
Back to top Go down
Demonic.Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:13 am

r u tryin to say that the 1st pic was modified while the 2nd pic is the real one ? well , how could that possibly be i m not using any cracked garena ... plz edit if i m wrong NOTE : i didnt leave a space in the 1st line btw i left a space in the 2nd one ... if you want me to upload another 2 pics to prove it i will
ah and for the another report that was my brother not me we r both playing on the same account (same pc)
Back to top Go down
ThugAngel87

ThugAngel87

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:30 am

What you have uploaded is quite enough to prove my point. And yes, there is space in the 1st line, there are TWO spaces in the second line (on your 1st picture). While on the 2nd picture there is only one space in the both lines. And as I said, the pixels in the second picture are aligned perfectly, while in the second picture they are overlapping, they are not forming one perfect loop.
You don't know what I am talking about, because I have experience with graphic design, enough to tell the difference between modified picture and an original.
Salute.
Back to top Go down
Demonic.Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:38 am

here is another ss in the 1st line i didnt leave anything in the 2nd line i left 1 space and the 3rd line i left 2 spaces
ss:https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img525/6779/proof3xc.jpg
if u'r tryin to prove that i m using a cracked garena well i dont believe i m cuz as u c in the 1st 2 pics the pings are in | || ||| and X so ... am not and with the previous ss i proved that u r wrong
HINT : i used paint program to measure both of them if u can c in the 1st pic it was the difference was 5 then 9 (9-5=4) in the previous one it was 7 and 11 (11-7=4) that means there were no spaces left in the 1st one cuz i didnt leave any spaces in this ss ... thanks
Back to top Go down
ThugAngel87

ThugAngel87

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:19 pm

If you are that good to use paint to smudge up the spaces that good, I wonder if you used it to fix the problem with pings. Yes they are shown in numbers, and no one and nothing prevents you to use paint again to fix it (after I mentioned the pixels and the alignment you could pay more attention). Simple as that..

What made me suspect even more, is that the both threads where someone posted the ban request are deleted, so it's easy for you to use it as an excuse, trying to double-cross the administrators to unban you.
Back to top Go down
Demonic.Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:49 pm

well , if u used ur ''pixels'' to measure the last ss can u tell me the truth ?
without measuring, at the 1st pic i didnt leave a single space .. yet u claim to say that i m using paint program to edit it ... as u can c the difference between the 1st line and the second line is 4 (paint unit) ((1st line from 325 --> 332 (7))) ((2nd line from 325 --> 336 (11)))
and in the last pic also was 4 ((1st line was 325 --->330 (5))) ((2nd line was 325 --> 334 (9)))
if u can c the differences between the 2 pics u will find that both of them r equal ... i dont care about garena bugs PLUS why the hell should i use a cracked garena while i m taking a ss ? sounds weird PLUS there is no strange icon for cracked garena and dont say that i can modify that either
and about the to other threads odoker told me that u may used a cracked garena (the fake report that i was banned for)
for more info u better measure the last pic and c the differences between the two lines (the 1st one and the 2nd one)
Back to top Go down
ThugAngel87

ThugAngel87

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:29 am

The units in Paint on your monitor are different than mine. I am staring at a 24' monitor, and as I much as I could see from the resolution of your images upload, you have 19' WS. I don't have to say more, I hope you know what I am talking about. One more thing:
How come your topics are gone, but while sliding over the forum, I found threads for ban requests older than yours? Can you tell me that?
And yes, in this one here, this I find most peculiar:

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t11787-unban-fcffffff22ire?highlight=F+++++cffffff22ire

You say here you were traveling with your pa (whatever that means).

And later, just two posts up, when I mentioned it, you said that it was your brother:

Demonic.Assasin wrote:
ah and for the another report that was my brother not me we r both playing on the same account (same pc)

So, who are you trying to fool?

I dunno how the icon for cracked garena looks like, but my guess is, they would make it the same. Plus, you can choose how to change the icon for your Garena icon, that much I am sure.
And yes, I am still talking about the the 1st post in this thread, so any other additional pictures mean nothing to me.
And you can try to bug out of this problem, I don't care, I am not an administrator, or a moderator. I was just proving a point.
Salute. I said enough.
Back to top Go down
Demonic.Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:49 pm

as u can c in that thread .... my brother wrote that he was traveling with my father and i wasnt at home at that time ... so he tried to post an unban request PLUS if u can c there are two accounts mine and his ... i didnt try to fool anyone around because i respect admins
u didnt even answer my question ''why the hell should i use a cracked garena while i m taking a ss ? '' i dont wanna talk in that anymore so , plz any admin tell me what should i do for getting ban without any reason thx
Back to top Go down
Demonic.Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:51 pm

ah and what r u trying to prove with this whole picture thing ?
Back to top Go down
ThugAngel87

ThugAngel87

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:50 pm

F|cffffff22ire wrote:
I was traveling with my pa , when i returned i found that i got banned ... i searched for my request on the forum but i didn't find anything then i discovered that forum . I also searched it but i didn't find anything so .. unban F|cffffff22ire (6 F s) from all edhlr as there is no ban request ... thanks

You say that your brother went traveling with your father. Hmm... Is he a twin brother? With
the same genome? Cuz you are leaving empty space before and after the three dots, like so:

F|cffffff22ire wrote:
request ... thanks

And here is your way:

Demonic.Assasin wrote:
as u can c in that thread .... my brother wrote

And again:

Demonic.Assasin wrote:
and his ... i didnt

And your "brother":

F|cffffff22ire wrote:
so .. unb
So, your alleged brother, is using the same punctuation as you are. That's awkward. I don't know two people who are using the same punctuation, the same way of spelling, the same way of combining sentences. It is possible with only one person, in this case you.
Proof enough that you were lying about your brother, and gives me enough intel to suspect that you are lying about this case too. So, if we add up the pictures that I proved you modified them, (if I was an admin) I would ban you.
Salute.
Back to top Go down
Demonic.Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:09 pm

why i m arguing with u ? i want an admin to respond to this thread a retarded dude that cant believe and telling me that i modified the 2nd pic while i used the rubber to erase the space when i proved him wrong he tried to use some bullshit things to cover his ass when i proved him wrong .... so bad am not responding to any1 else but the admin and about that punctuation thing i like my bro's punctuation so i usually right as him and i always leave b4 [so , thanks] some dots
Back to top Go down
unfair.cece.it

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:19 pm

The problem is ..
The screen you posted show nothing ... edited or not ..

I think you was banned by someone else than you , so now , if you post a screen whit you whitout hacks, it proof nothing anyway..

You should post original screenshoot of ban request ... cause the screens you posted are dated 21 dec 2010
Back to top Go down
Demonic.Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:20 am

oh my lord , dude i wanna prove the cheat not more and if i got the real ss i would posted it by now

@ThugAngel87 as u can c what unfair.cece.it wrote i believe ''request......cause''

the question is , is he my brother too ? what a crap
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:57 am

I just saw this and wanted to say:

good job and thanks, thugangel! may I pm you if I have a question according edited SS and similar shit? thx so far anyway, good luck,

greetz,
eunique
Back to top Go down
sib0

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:46 am

How did you shot 2 photos in same second ? 18:53:04 both Smile
Its clearly obvious that you are edited with some photo manager..
Back to top Go down
http://www.deepmix.eu/
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:15 am

well, that was not the smartest comment ever.... Very Happy

he even SAYS that one of them is edited, one is real and one is edited, that is the WHOLE matter. if you just read the text, you will eventually see my words proven.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:24 am

Know that I've skipped every single post but the first one in this thread, becasue there's nothing to discuss.

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t11787-unban-fcffffff22ire?highlight=F+++++cffffff22ire

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t17160-unban-emonicassasin?highlight=demonic+assassin

As you can see in the first link I provided, F|cffffff22ire was banned and you have lost your right to claim for unban. You just can't say it was about Cracked garena because it could be about MH, since neither you nor anybody can determine the reason of your ban because as I explained Garena Admins wiped out our records,you simply cant come and say it was about Cracked Garena... you had your time to claim for unban and you missed it.

In the second link you can see that demonic.assassin is banned aswell ( I understand now what I didnt back then), no matter how many renames you do, UIDs are also getting added to the banlist , this explains why the nickname demonic.assassin is banned but it's not added, it shares UID with F|cffffff22ire since it's a rename.

No matter what your words are, every unban request you make -for F|cffffff22ire or demonic.assassin- will be exactly the same than the first one you made for F|cffffff22ire, and I'm still firm in the decision I made.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban Demonic.Assasin
Page 1 of 1