(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Neffor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gemini^_^

For Neffor Empty
PostSubject: For Neffor   For Neffor EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:09 am

Previous threads :
-https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr4-ban-requests-f7/ban-sacutekaram-t19406.htm
-https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t19793-ban-request-denied-need-explanation
-https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t20113-ban-request-denied-2-xd

Okay, I will explain you this once again, remember ONCE:

Yes in my first thread i ask for a ban for only one "fu" in a game. At least i am sure you got that.

Then in the second thread i wrote that :
Quote :
To conclude, i won't ask again for a ban since it was denied for watever reason. But tell me what's the real reason or just change those rules to be in cohesion with fenix point of view. Because actually it's in contradiction with the real rules.

So to be sure u got it now:
Ban request->denied->i tell to fais that is answer sucks but that i understand/accept his decision but i just ask him to be clear on the rules(and u provided the answer : you don't ban someone for one word)

Then you answer :
Quote :
Do you seriously think we ban people for what they (in your opinion) would have done if the game continued?

So please, dont try to act smart since u can't catch up to the conversation ( yes the 2nd thread was for fais ofc but u handled it even if it wasnt an emergency since it wasnt a ban request or so).
I have NEVER asked for that. I asked a ban just for that simple word who was the fisrt out of his mouth (actuallly his keyboard ) in the game. And that's all.

So u come here trying to act smart and to abase me. And u go even further, in the third thread i tell you i never asked that and that you totally misunderstood me but you still don't get it and abase me again.

Quote :
If you still think he should get banned for that, try convince another moderator.

This sentence of yours in the third thread was hilarious. Despite the fact i wrote in the 2nd thread that i wasnt asking again for a ban u still wrote that. Seriously this is so funny get your ego in place and learn to read.

To conclude. Just a little more advices for you. Think a little before talking, try to not act as a smart guy and dont handle request that are clearly not for you ( my fault on this maybe i should have wrote "FOR FAIS" but since the link i provided in this thread was a link to a ban request handled by fais i tho it was enough).

Ps : i can understand now why some people dislike you as a moderator, with answers like that it is fucking obvious.
Back to top Go down
Youssef900

Youssef900

For Neffor Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Neffor   For Neffor EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:08 am

so much hate Very Happy
you will be veryhappy if he got 1 day ban ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fenix136
fenix136

For Neffor Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Neffor   For Neffor EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:47 am

since u still don`t get it....and u never even read my words in the 1st post
I DENIED

i`ll tell u again : before even having in mind to ban some1 for flaming you need to WARN HIM AFTER HE STARTS TO FLAME. every flame onwards counts as for the decision to ban or not. flaming back on him is not gonna lead to a certain ban.

now in this case :

no warning after the SINGLE flame.....and no more flames of ANY KIND.

I`ll not go into details cause u`ll say i`m abusing but FU can stand for practically every words that start with F and U.

As up to Neffor-he is one of the new staff members but i doubt that any1 dislikes him cause he is the one that is the most precised one in any posts he makes or answers.
He has made more ban req than u even can imagine and has a mature enough attitude to ALL garena members. I can assure u that i`m not the only one who thinks like this about him.

referring the thread as "FOR FAIS" or any1 else from the EHLR Staff will be pointless as making new threads about the same DENIED ban req.

If u want to discuss our decisions with 0doaker or Street_Dog feel free to PM them and be sure that they`ll reply back.

P.S. FROM HERE ON - IF I SEE A THREAD ABOUT THE SAME POST (after this 1 is closed) It`ll be considered as SPAM.
Thread will remain opened 1 more day so that neffor and u probably can make a statement.
Back to top Go down
Gemini^_^

For Neffor Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Neffor   For Neffor EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:05 pm

First of all If those threads weren't closed i wouldnt have to open others.

Secondly why the fuck are u still talking about ban? Cant u read and understand my words????

Since the first post was denied i told you i wasn't still asking for a ban. Seriously are you blind?This sentence is in the 2nd thread and IN THIS ONE

I was just asking you some question and u never answered, like where is in your rules the sentence
Quote :
you need to WARN HIM AFTER HE STARTS TO FLAME
And i was asking you to maybe make your rules more precise or so.

but no rather than answering this u keep talking about the fact i want to ban him etc again and again

AND MY THIRD AND FOURTH THREAD WAS TO TELL YOU THE WAY YOU ANSWERED WAS STUPID(your rules aren't clear) AND DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS ME. THAT'S ALL.
CAN U GET IT NOW?

this is just bullshit, i can't understand how people can be so blind
Back to top Go down
fenix136
fenix136

For Neffor Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Neffor   For Neffor EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:14 pm

instead of using offensive words mb u need to think a bit.

if a leaver leaves at start some give 30 some 15 others 0 days ban

ITS CLEAR in the rules that its banable but WE DECIDE if to ban or not.

there are lots of various situations depending on FB, score, time, afk etc etc...

same is with FLAMES u don`t see anywhere for what exactly u get 30 days (for example)

there are guidelines that WE (all ehlr staff) follow to the letter and that NO basic member can see.

that`s why u need to instead of telling us how dumb we are to think a bit and mb search for other threads explaining the same guidelines that we discuss 1time per month in such threads cause you are far from the only 1 who didn`t know that.
Back to top Go down
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

For Neffor Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Neffor   For Neffor EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:16 pm

Are you kidding dude? Saying "fu" is not flaming. I told you to fuck off cause you were annoying and using caps.
Back to top Go down
Gemini^_^

For Neffor Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Neffor   For Neffor EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:50 pm

@fais : maybe i should have done some research but also maybe u could have answered me in the 2dn thread instead of "making" me open 3 other thread.
So since i got u here no need to tell me denied twice i can read.ty
And the way neffor answered me was still disrespectfull.

Close this shit i won't "spam" again since for the first time i got a clear answer

Cheerz (only to fais)
Back to top Go down
fenix136
fenix136

For Neffor Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Neffor   For Neffor EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:51 pm

ok Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Neffor Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Neffor   For Neffor Empty

Back to top Go down