(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban Donoofa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JimRaynor55

Ban Donoofa Empty
PostSubject: Ban Donoofa   Ban Donoofa EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Reason: Game ruining, Destroying Ally's Items

Here is the replay file.

Donoofa didn't take long to start trash talking his allies. He spent most of the game calling everyone "nab," which I think is his way of saying "noob" since he didn't seem to know English very well. Also, he liked to farm by himself on the other side of the map all game, constantly ignoring his team's requests to help defend towers.

To cap it all off, he abused shared control (I had shared the courier with everyone) and destroyed my level 3 Necronomicon at around the half hour mark. Here are the screenshots to back up my case:

At 29:36, you can see me defending a tower. I lead the team in kills, and my inventory shows a level 2 Necronomicon.

JimRaynor55 (Me) - Farming at ~29 Minutes

26 seconds later at 30:02, I upgraded that item to level 3. Building that item up was a big investment, and I had just gotten it. Note the Flying Courier on the screen, further showing that the recipe had just been delivered.

JimRaynor55 (Me) - Level 3 Necro at 30.02

Low on hitpoints and out of mana, I right-clicked towards my base's Fountain and looked around the map to help direct my teammates. At 30:12, my hero stopped in his tracks and dropped my brand new level 3 Necronomicon on the ground. Note the scoreboard in the upper right of the screen. Donoofa is still dead at this time, with nothing else to do. Everyone else on the team was alive and doing their own thing.

Lvl 3 Necro Dropped at 30.12

One second later. The item's treasure chest model vanishes as my hero stabs into it. My boots are destroyed as well, just seconds later.

Item Destroyed at 30.13

I had not been watching this betrayal, because I had right-clicked on my Fountain and thought my hero would be safe. Here is evidence that I was occupied with helping my team at around that time, rather than destroying the item myself. Note the "rune" call and the blue ping on the minimap directing my allies to it. I was still unaware at this point - seconds later I would be shocked to find out that my expensive core item had been destroyed..

JimRayor55 (Me) Calling & Pinging a Rune at 30.25

I had squelched Donoofa a long time before that already, since he had nothing good to say. However, later on I checked the message log, which can record what people say even if you squelch them. Naturally, I was pissed off at what had happened. Donoofa taunts me with numerous "lol"s.

Donoofa - Taunts

Here's the final piece of evidence, taken again from the message log. As I expressed my shock and confusion at what had happened (I didn't see the crime happen during the game, so I thought that someone had stolen my item at first), Donoofa flat out confesses to the wrongdoing. He said "mb me nab" which is his broken English for "maybe me noob." He said "LOL" again as well, celebrating how he screwed me over.

Donoofa - Confession

Based on my lack of conflict with my other allies, Donoofa's game ruining antics before that incident, the fact that he was dead with nothing else to do when it happened, and his outright confession, I am absolutely sure that he did it. Please ban this guy from the High Level Rooms and keep him out.
Back to top Go down
fenix136
fenix136

Ban Donoofa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Donoofa   Ban Donoofa EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:08 pm

game ruining is banable but the game is 3v5 and 3v5 is not banable....cause u are free to leave at any time and i don`t see anything suggesting all players were eager to play.
you could have just rmked.

denied.

if it wasn`t 3v5 he`d have gotten 20 days or so
Back to top Go down

Ban Donoofa
Page 1 of 1