(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban _lexx6

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blizzard_676767

blizzard_676767

ban _lexx6 Empty
PostSubject: ban _lexx6   ban _lexx6 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:13 am

guys here is the story we had good game in the begging one of them left(tinker)so i reported him and later on we had 1 feeder(trax) and 1 trashtalker who was trashtalking all game long and the caveman was staying in base and eating shit about my country + he was our midd hero (zeus) there is the replay u can see the team chat and all the other things there i think that guys like him should be banned at least 5 days cuz he is in fact gameruiner ...

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4d14d38d2ce43

Last edited by blizzard_676767 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_lexx6

ban _lexx6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban _lexx6   ban _lexx6 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:16 am

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4d14d3203855f
here is the replay where i have 9-3 score and 8 asists as i remember, and if you will chedck i didn't stay at base at all, so i suggest you to ban blizzard for lie.
Merry Christmas! Smile
if you will look at game chat you will see how lion and leoric our mr blizzard started to blame me, and they were the first, so my suggestion is still in game Very Happy
and if we all will carefully read the rules we will see, that blizzard doesn't ahve right to make the post, and indeed that was too personally, so asi suggested let's ban him so our dear moderators wouldn't read stupid post and waste time in the future:D
as i told Merry Christmas Smile
Back to top Go down
blizzard_676767

blizzard_676767

ban _lexx6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban _lexx6   ban _lexx6 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:25 am

_lexx6 wrote:
http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4d14d3203855f
here is the replay where i have 9-3 score and 8 asists as i remember, and if you will chedck i didn't stay at base at all, so i suggest you to ban blizzard for lie.
Merry Christmas! Smile
if you will look at game chat you will see how lion and leoric our mr blizzard started to blame me, and they were the first, so my suggestion is still in game Very Happy
and if we all will carefully read the rules we will see, that blizzard doesn't ahve right to make the post, and indeed that was too personally, so asi suggested let's ban him so our dear moderators wouldn't read stupid post and waste time in the future:D
as i told Merry Christmas Smile

kid as i said go learn something u need to go to school in monday and i bet ur grades are just as fucked as ur dota skills so i aint going tto argue with u no more!and yes about the game u say that i fueled u to start to eat shit bout my country? thats lame cuz if u payed a lil more attention u would see that i was trying to shut ur kiddo mouth so for u to focus on the fuckin game which we were losing 4 v 5 tard kid so grow up and dont flame in future cuz thats the best way for u to win dota pub matches Greetz and Marry X-Mas!
Back to top Go down
_lexx6

ban _lexx6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban _lexx6   ban _lexx6 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:33 am

everyone knows that makedonians r the best blames, 87% of garena users will confirm my words, all u do is blame and blame.
as well u did the same about my country, but u r so low in your graduation that wants personnal revenge, while we had 0-12 feeder, u r too stupid, too open your mind wider, and not to focus on smth personnal, it is the game, and u made it with evil in heart, be siple and people wilol like you kid.
as i told, there is no reason foloowing for rules for ban.
and as i told before i suggest to ban this kid, to fill his mind with smth more then revenge and personnal evil, indeed he has some troubles with head and friends, while he is so angry and mad.
rules are rules and following it i am not guilty.
Smile
Back to top Go down
blizzard_676767

blizzard_676767

ban _lexx6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban _lexx6   ban _lexx6 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:07 am

ban _lexx6 Insovietrussiaw

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
_lexx6

ban _lexx6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban _lexx6   ban _lexx6 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:14 am

hahahhahah, u need to educate more....Very Happy
Soviet Russia? Very Happy Ahaaahaah u rlly funny is xD
Back to top Go down
GanymeDes
GanymeDes

ban _lexx6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban _lexx6   ban _lexx6 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:46 pm

So you want him banned for flaming even though you were flaming by yourself as well? Lol.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ban _lexx6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban _lexx6   ban _lexx6 Empty

Back to top Go down

ban _lexx6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum :: Europe DotA High Level Rooms :: HLR1 Ban Requests-
Jump to: