(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cous44 1 question plz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nsnso

nsnso

Cous44 1 question plz Empty
PostSubject: Cous44 1 question plz   Cous44 1 question plz EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:15 pm

u ignored ban request for someone got flamed from someone else & u told him "BTW, grow up plz",,,& i got 5 DAYS ban from hlr3 coz i flamed "MY MATE" in 3 words with my language"Arabic"
there is something wrong !!
u can check it : https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t21545-ban-nsnso

so should i post ban request for that ******* admin fais ? or what should i do ?
or u should tell him that "Grow up plz" better .. looking for ur answer Smile

thnx Mode
i really appreciate a Moderator like u Smile

btw : Merry Christmas Wink
Back to top Go down
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

PostSubject: Re: Cous44 1 question plz   Cous44 1 question plz EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Moderated.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: Cous44 1 question plz   Cous44 1 question plz EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Damn...now you are forcing me to spend 5 minutes on my phone to explain.
Basically that's how it goes:
English only on main chat. Arabic, french, dutch, zulu...no matter what you speak, as long as it ain't english, you might get banned. Terrifying hu? But that's not the worse part.
Worse part is you got to behave well, in english!!! UNREAL,isnt it?
You can get banned for swearing in English.

U know, these are heavy and tough rules. Being mannered and using english. In fact behind all the sarcasm I'm trying so hard to cover, that's the only thing we expect you to do. You can be the new kuroki or the new euniquz, we don't care, as long as you are having fun and respect each others.

Now, how the bans work. ,FOR THE MOMENT, bans based on behaviour only occur to the room itself. It means, if you have to report someone, you do it in the forum related to the room. For instance, hlr3. Guess what, fais us a mod in hlr3...tada...
That's why i usually write wrong section. I can handle this kind of quest in hlr4 but that's it.

Next time, please, use pm, don't makz things more complicated than they are, and think about me, who has to use a phone on a forum. Pm much easier for papa.

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

PostSubject: Re: Cous44 1 question plz   Cous44 1 question plz EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:49 pm

hahahahhahah cous pk Smile Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: Cous44 1 question plz   Cous44 1 question plz EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:10 pm

C'est la vie.

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cous44 1 question plz   Cous44 1 question plz Empty

Back to top Go down

Cous44 1 question plz
Page 1 of 1