(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban criminal.92

Go down 
+9
unfair.cece.it
GGRocks
LepToN..
shadow|fiend-_^
J[vc]C
GGc.Miley
Fais
EU.Neff
criminal.92
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
criminal.92

criminal.92

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:28 am

First of all my account was stolen 1 week ago for 1 day and i've got it back using Email and i dont know why im banned here,and i got nothing to proof that my account was stolen that day..i would like to have more information about how ?,i might give u the ScreenShot of Password but i think its not enough to proof ..but i know that LIFE is not fair,im sry for this late note but i didnt know that there is Abuser Ban Request before, and thats all what i got for this dont know why Life dont stop Blocking my way..i hope u help me cuz i rly got No other rooms to join. i wish that i've told u enough information to believe me but i dont think it is.
Here is 1st ScreenShot: Unban criminal.92 Reset_10
Here is 2nd ScreenShot: Unban criminal.92 Passwo10
And here is the link of the ban Request: https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t21779-ban-criminal92-15604079-cracked-gc
**i wish u help me Asap.

Thanks for helping,
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:33 am

Support.
Back to top Go down
Fais

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:37 am

well i believe you
Back to top Go down
criminal.92

criminal.92

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:41 am

really thanks guys, atleast i got some hope now to get unbanned. confused
Back to top Go down
GGc.Miley

GGc.Miley

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:09 am

Haha There Is You're Pw xP !
Back to top Go down
J[vc]C

J[vc]C

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:19 am

Ur acc got stolen coz u gave ur nick,uid, etc to hack links/ programs.
Thats a shame No
Back to top Go down
criminal.92

criminal.92

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:23 am

i wish its true but i've got a link to download some RPG map and there i had to Register with Garena account.. so i've signed in using it without wondering what would it be..and i dont think i have to explain this to u ..but thats what happened exactly, just to make sure that u dont Reply anymore or give ur Hating comments.
Back to top Go down
J[vc]C

J[vc]C

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:31 am

Chill man, it isnt a Hate comment, i just said what i tought.
I just Hate hackers...
Wink
Back to top Go down
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:45 am

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t23035-ban-_magicalex_
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t23024-ban-jar0o0
u post after report
u crrack ggc and now u come to joke us with recovry pass ? now -*jo ppl = idiots Wink) h*hahahah
Back to top Go down
criminal.92

criminal.92

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:50 pm

I think brain is Bless from god but i dont think that u were blessed..got 1 question for u DID u read what i said at the beggin of this Request?(i dont think so or if u read it u wont understand it cuz u got no brain cuz thats what i've noticed from ur useless reply)
***For all people who got nothing Helpful to say in this Request just have a nice watch and stop giving ur silly/useless comments, cuz im rly pissed off my Bad luck dont want from u to make things worst.

Thanks for helping,
Back to top Go down
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:00 pm

stfu
Back to top Go down
LepToN..

LepToN..

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:56 pm

i am sorry but i think there is something wrong here.

in the screenshot below :- '' which you were reported for it''
Unban criminal.92 Criminal9215604079

the one who is using the account '' either you or the so-called hacker'' was jordanian '' becuse of his language'' and was playing with friends. and his friedns are jordanians too.

so whats wrong is '' a phishing site hacked your account , after that a jordanian used it IN HLR's with his friedns.'' sorry but this story i find it difficult to be belived.

what are the chances that the phishing site would lead your account to a jordanian + the chances that this jordanian will play in HLR's with his friedns . '' thats the point''

THE IMPORTANT THING IS :-
you ask ''zeko'' for a game ( he is your friend or the so-called hacker). then comes anthor friend '' rama7i'' he called you ''crim'' whats that suppose to mean ?

thats mean he knows you. (the real owner of the account). and the one who was using the account ASKED him for a game. ( he is his friend) rama7i Said ''w8 nanso''.

There is no way that the hacker from the phishing site used ur account to play in HLR's with UR friends and was asking them for a Game. unless it was you.

Back to top Go down
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:32 pm

lepton omg u agr with me omgggggggg! omg!!!! omg!!! my bro ^________^
y its u u carck ggc Smile))
Back to top Go down
J[vc]C

J[vc]C

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:37 pm

Even a blind can see the true!
But Lepton had the patient to make the things more clear cheers

Last edited by J[vc]C on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:39 pm

and this hacker know ur frnd name xxaxaxxaxaxaxaxa fuck off go back to jo room-_-
Back to top Go down
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:44 pm

and 1 week ago u report me ) in the same room ) u blind
Back to top Go down
criminal.92

criminal.92

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:15 pm

Got few questions for you Lepton:
first of all u are telling me that im the hacker..
1): u think hacker would care for 1 Account ?(i dont think so) becuase he could cr8 another account using Exp hack (it wont be that hard for a HACKER) or he could steal any High LVL account using a KEY LOGGER.
2): Do u think hacker shouldnt be Jordanian? as u know and i know that most of Account stealers are Jordanians and trust me its not that hard to create a KeyLogger and Upload it to an official site. (Im studying ComputerScience and this kind of Programs "in fact i dont call it like that"are so easy to be created by some hacker)
3): Do u think Hacker shouldnt have Friends to play with? u were saying '' a phishing site hacked your account , after that a jordanian used it IN HLR's with his friedns.'' i dont think being a hacker has to get banned from life or Hacker suppose to have NO FRIENDS as u were saying, so hacker will use my account and play with his friends and his friends will call him "crim" i dont think that was hard to believe there were a little bit few Notes more which i found it was hard to believe but not these Notes Trust me..
***i just have to defend myself because True is True and im telling it cuz nothing is pushing me to LIE in this situation.

Thanks for everything,
Back to top Go down
GGRocks

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:23 am

0doaker i just wanted you to be noted that this nicknames again showed up on some hack issue. they r the same which i was wondering about when someone used a mh on my spoofed nickname. Rama7i + Crim.
Back to top Go down
LepToN..

LepToN..

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:32 am

When i said you are the hacker i meant the hacker who used cracked client.

and the phishing site story is a lie. i just didnt want to sound rude to call you a lier.

answers :-

1- anyone in garena can get an account and lvl it up useing exphack not only hackers.

and as you know stealing accounts will let him able to play only for few days becuse he only have the acc pass not the email.

2-i didnt say it should not be jordanian i said its a low chance.

3-i know anyone can have friends esp in internet. let me give you an examble. so u can understand my point

'' ur friend x joined with criminal account which he just hacked , you dont know he is x right ?.. so let's suppose he said hi i am x , then you will call him x or crim ? ''

i hope you get my point.

cuz nothing is pushing me to LIE in this situation.

getting a ban for 365 days is a good reason to lie. sorry nothing personal.
Back to top Go down
criminal.92

criminal.92

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:12 am

Well i got ur point, but when u said "the phishing site story is a lie." i dont think that u've Entered the whole Internet Webisites so u dont know what Site would it be or how they could put KeyLogger in a Site, and when u said "i didnt say it should not be jordanian i said its a low chance. " i think u were wrong about it, that Hacker is Arabian (Not Jordanian) cuz these words in ScreenShot that i were reported for is in Arabic (dont tell me that u judge about his Friends for being Jordanians so the hacker is Jordanian) so u have to increase the chance to be Arabian not Jordanian, and when u said "as you know stealing accounts will let him able to play only for few days becuse he only have the acc pass not the email." Just take this as a Note this account that i got right now was Stolen with its EMAIL 1 year ago and i've got it Back using Lost Account Request and showed them some Replays and ScreenShots so the Big Admins of Garena sent me some Site to change old Email, so i think u were wrong about that too.
Hope u understand my point too.
**and trust me when u keep Replying here u only give Less chance for this Request to get closed faster, cuz admins Have to read all Replies were written in this Request.

Thanks for helping,
Back to top Go down
LepToN..

LepToN..

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:42 am

LepToN.. wrote:

'' ur friend x joined with criminal account which he just hacked , you dont know he is x right ?.. so let's suppose he said hi i am x , then you will call him x or crim ? ''

just explain this to me plz .

Back to top Go down
GGRocks

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:50 am

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t21779-ban-criminal92-15604079-cracked-gc

i don't know any of you and i rarely even joiend a game while you and your friends were in with me..but once i played with your friends and Ri000ot and it was so obvious that you are a group of hackers and next day someone spoofed my nickname and used mh in purpose and then they post it .
in the link of your ban request ITS SO OBVIOUS that it was you ( the way you talking to rama7i to join zeko :S as u typed..and he said no wait NSNSO .

0doaker i hope you won't unban this guy and hope you'll ban his friends ( rama7i and nsno ) i know u've no reason yet to ban but thhose ppl are the same who i had big doubt of using hack stuff ( spoofnickname..ect ) .

unsupport completly for your unban request

Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:14 am

i played many games with criminal and i doubt that he uses any kind of hacks.

i wouldnt tell that if i didnt know him, but i trust him.
Back to top Go down
GGRocks

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:21 am

i've nth against him but his friends are hackers and besides of that on his ban request it was so obvious that it was him who was talking not the hacker ( as he was asking rama7i ( the hacker ) to join Zeko and so on) but anyway i've nth against him i just made some note for 0doaker as per i had some issue 2 months ago with some jordanian hacker who spoofed my nickname and at that time i had big doubt about Ri0000ot and rama7i.

so nth personal criminal but don't tell me that u play with ur friends since years and u don't know that they are hackers..and that doesn't make u hacker but the ban request was 100% clear that was you.
Back to top Go down
criminal.92

criminal.92

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:17 am

Thanks for full support Neff0r.
Now i got my questions for u GGRocks, First of all How did u know that all of them are my Friends?? u were Saying: "you are a group of hackers and next day someone spoofed my nickname and used mh in purpose and then they post it ." How did u know that they Spoofed ur Account ? and how would i believe that it wasnt you who Used MapHack?? do u want my opinion in this situation, i just think that u were Busted using MH in ur Account and u just want some people who u dont know at all just to BLAME them and trying to explain that to urself, and believe me u cant Judge people without even Talking to them or judge them because they look bad/good just take this Rule as a rule in real life not just in Internet World or else ur life will get worst and worst.

Also i hope u noticed what i said few hours ago about "Do not write a Comment or reply unless its helpful for me or Admins" i just dont think that u've helped us with ur replies,and i would like to know when u said "rama7i ( the hacker )" why would u call him a Hacker ? without showing us some Proofs? i rly want to know...i just hope that when u want to find some Reasonable answer for what were u saying before just come back and give it to me, u just have to trust me that ur life wont work like this if u keep Judging people without Knowing them or just because u said so. This kind of things u were saying wont help u at all in Future, hope u understood all what i've said right now.

***I will repeat this one more time "For people who got nothing Helpful for me or Admins in this Request just have a nice watch without posting ur Useless Replies" because u only Delay closing this Request.

Thanks for helping,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban criminal.92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban criminal.92   Unban criminal.92 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban criminal.92
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next