(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban XROMMEL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XROMMEL

unban XROMMEL Empty
PostSubject: unban XROMMEL   unban XROMMEL EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:11 pm

about my ban from this game
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr2-ban-requests-f4/ban-xrommel-t2316.htm

i want to say that it wasn't fair because from start i told that there is LEAVER IN THE GAME ...everybody from both team said that we should rmk. 1 left ( u don't have picture for him, why ?!?!! ) and everybody said to host to go rmk...u knew that host gonna rmk, and u waited another one to drop or leave to go rmk...soo !

here i report ppl for bans, ppl who deserve to be baned, but this game isn't for baning.this ban is only your wish, just to make someone feel bad, and u laugh about that.
admin i'm really sorry about this...i don't have replay for u to see what really happend.he also don't have replay, because u wouldn't ban me if u see it.
i ask u like a friend, to unban me, i will prove u to see that im not a leaver in other games that will follow, i hope u understand.
AND the player who make thes request was not a host coz the host agree to rmk the game + game 12 mint and all player agree to rmk only 1 play didn't agree to rmk so 8 player agree to rmk 1 player not agree so i levae thes to you.
and the 1st player leave befoer 10 mint and peopel lack for 2 mint to agree + disagree about remk and on 12 mint game all agree rmek but it's looks thes player who said that i must be ban + make a request he not make a request to the 1st player who leave on the 1st !!!!
THX alot for your time
/RAMY THE ORC !

Last edited by XROMMEL on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XROMMEL

unban XROMMEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban XROMMEL   unban XROMMEL EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:05 am

chrismokvack or EU.onesixeight can any one help me ?
Back to top Go down
XROMMEL

unban XROMMEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban XROMMEL   unban XROMMEL EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:02 am

?
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

unban XROMMEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban XROMMEL   unban XROMMEL EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:42 am

Leaving in 4v5 is bannable. It clearly says so in the rules. If you want to remake, at least 4 of the other players must agree, and you must save the replay to prove that they did.
Back to top Go down
XROMMEL

unban XROMMEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban XROMMEL   unban XROMMEL EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:53 pm

chrismokvack wrote:
Leaving in 4v5 is bannable. It clearly says so in the rules. If you want to remake, at least 4 of the other players must agree, and you must save the replay to prove that they did.

i agree with you the game time 12 mint form start we all agree to remk it !

any way why should i got ban if there a player who leave before me that was on 8 game time after he leave i said rmk the game there are no point to paly 5 vs 4 ! form 8 to 12 mint all was agree to rmk it . the problem with the player who can't understand English i never ever leave a game with out all player agree to leave it
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

unban XROMMEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban XROMMEL   unban XROMMEL EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:39 am

Perhaps not, but you left a game without saving the replay to prove that everbody agreed to remake, and that means you cannot get unbanned.

Ban stays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban XROMMEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban XROMMEL   unban XROMMEL Empty

Back to top Go down

unban XROMMEL
Page 1 of 1