(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban alexgggxxx game ruining Disrespectful Behaviour Aflking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fiore1996

ban alexgggxxx game ruining Disrespectful Behaviour Aflking Empty
PostSubject: ban alexgggxxx game ruining Disrespectful Behaviour Aflking   ban alexgggxxx game ruining Disrespectful Behaviour Aflking EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:39 pm

alexgggxxx didn't wanted to play no more he said to go afk and wait end , with shared units he blowed my mines around 45 minutes , wasting my time to build another def for other lanes , he also went afk and flamed all time purple and blue , totally 3 things not allowed by rules . https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr4-ban-requests-f7/ban-alexgggxxx-disrespectful-behaviour-t4095.htm he already flamed once ..
Mines blow at 45 minuteds , he after ammitted that he did that to make the game end .
replay: http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/5476 i also must say that he had a realy bad score 3-9
Back to top Go down
TyrantBadjoe

PostSubject: Re: ban alexgggxxx game ruining Disrespectful Behaviour Aflking   ban alexgggxxx game ruining Disrespectful Behaviour Aflking EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Yes I was in that game with fiore1996. alex made us lose the game.
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

PostSubject: Re: ban alexgggxxx game ruining Disrespectful Behaviour Aflking   ban alexgggxxx game ruining Disrespectful Behaviour Aflking EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:16 am

The game was ruined before, and he didn't stay afk for more than 2-3 mins in a row but this is second report for this player in was so the ban will be for 7
Back to top Go down

ban alexgggxxx game ruining Disrespectful Behaviour Aflking
Page 1 of 1