(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban zluqa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lysandros

ban zluqa  Empty
PostSubject: ban zluqa    ban zluqa  EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:23 am

This is my first ban request and as a result I am not really used to the whole thing...

Type of ban request: Afking/idling 5 minutes or more (but didn't get booted)
Replay: here is the problem...I uploaded a file with a name "pugna/zluqa/afk" (name on my pc "pugna,zluqa,afk") but did not get any link or something.Only thing I see is this "Player number: 143070 - Replay number 435568",if that helps

I thought I might needed these pics(uploaded on phtobucket because I already have an account there):

ban zluqa  PugnaAFK3

ban zluqa  PugnaAFK1

ban zluqa  PugnaAFK2

So thats all?

edit: corrected some words
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

ban zluqa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban zluqa    ban zluqa  EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:32 pm

To upload replay use this http://replay.garena.com/ . Once you come to the site, click on "Choose file". Then you will open a window on which is written " Select file(s) to upload by... " , then click on the replay that you want to upload and then click open. After that if you open a window that says "Rename to (optional)" , just write something short i click ok, if it does not open "Rename to (optional)" go to the next step (Because it opens only on some browsers, such as my OPERA) . In the next step click "view your replay here" ( left next to "choose file" ) , and with that you opened "DotA-like replay file analyzer by Readper" ( it is written in the right corner down ) . Now just need to copy direct link of the page, and paste it here on the forum. I hope that this instruction help
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

ban zluqa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban zluqa    ban zluqa  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:43 pm

Outch, that close for your first ban request.
Next time, open the score board, when you take a screen (and btw only one if it concerns a leaver).
If it concerns a guy who keeps going afk, but not reaching the 5 minutes, don't bother posting screenshots. Put the replay instead.We will gladly watch it.

I'll deny this one, but I'm sure you'll do fine in the next one.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ban zluqa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban zluqa    ban zluqa  Empty

Back to top Go down

ban zluqa
Page 1 of 1