(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY [ PROCEDURE ]

Go down 
+5
1_HeSoKa_1
kzer29
cla2x_04
street_dog
yoooo[=MUKY=]
9 posters
AuthorMessage
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY  [ PROCEDURE ] Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY [ PROCEDURE ]   HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY  [ PROCEDURE ] EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:50 pm

To upload replay use this http://replay.garena.com/ . Once you come to the site, click on "Choose file". Then you will open a window on which is written " Select file(s) to upload by... " , then click on the replay that you want to upload and then click open. After that if you open a window that says "Rename to (optional)" , just write something short i click ok, if it does not open "Rename to (optional)" go to the next step (Because it opens only on some browsers, such as my OPERA) . In the next step click "view your replay here" ( left next to "choose file" ) , and with that you opened "DotA-like replay file analyzer by Readper" ( it is written in the right corner down ) . Now just need to copy direct link of the page, and paste it here on the forum. I hope that this instruction help, to all who need
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY [ PROCEDURE ]   HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY  [ PROCEDURE ] EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:50 am

http://www.adotaparser.com/

This site sometimes is even better for replays
Back to top Go down
cla2x_04

PostSubject: how to watch the replay??   HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY  [ PROCEDURE ] EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:23 pm

how to watch the replay??

this is my problem now i download and save but i cant open or watch the replay,
where can i go to watch?
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY [ PROCEDURE ]   HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY  [ PROCEDURE ] EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Find "program files" on your computer, then find the warcraft 3 and go into it ( if you stored elsewhere war3, go into it ) , then find a folder called "replay" and put replay into this folder. Then open the "Frozen Throne" and press the "Single Player" , and then click "View Replay" . In the end, only required to press replay that you want to watch. If replay is not yours, be sure to have the same file as he has, which holds the dota map. If you're not able to open the replay, you will receive a message from war3 that says the name of the folder that is missing in your war3. Just make a folder with that name in war3, and copy into that folder dota map. Then everything should work well. I hope I explained well, because I'm very sleepy Sleep
Back to top Go down
kzer29

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY [ PROCEDURE ]   HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY  [ PROCEDURE ] EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:46 pm

tnx muky! u are usefull..xD
i learn 1 thing from u...
Back to top Go down
1_HeSoKa_1

1_HeSoKa_1

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY [ PROCEDURE ]   HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY  [ PROCEDURE ] EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Yeah You Can Learn To Be Hater From Muky If You Want Smile
Back to top Go down
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY [ PROCEDURE ]   HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY  [ PROCEDURE ] EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:54 pm

We're looking forward to your "how to be a pedophile - procedure" post muky, don't let us down
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY [ PROCEDURE ]   HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY  [ PROCEDURE ] EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:45 am

street_dog wrote:

should i better implement this site for my ban poster? (its replay.garena.com at the moment)
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY [ PROCEDURE ]   HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY  [ PROCEDURE ] EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:24 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY [ PROCEDURE ]   HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY  [ PROCEDURE ] EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Jigg4 wrote:
street_dog wrote:

should i better implement this site for my ban poster? (its replay.garena.com at the moment)
I don't know if I'm the only one but 3/4 times someone uses replay.garena.com to upload a replay I can't open it(it says "unknown file rather then ".w3g"), plus the score board is always bugged, it showed incorrect scores every time I uploaded a replay...
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY [ PROCEDURE ]   HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY  [ PROCEDURE ] EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:29 am

Well, probably because the extension isn't saved. Usually, when you download a file, it will be "replay", not replay.w3g.But I don't know for sure, I never had problem so far.

And to be honnest, the score/items, who cares.
Back to top Go down
chanelbags208

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY [ PROCEDURE ]   HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY  [ PROCEDURE ] EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:40 am

cheap nfl jerseys and become the cause of online success
discount coach bags in a flash web design need
coach bags outlet undoubtedly are a symbolic representation of sophistication
coach handbags outlet luxury, sexy and famous
coach outlet online consumer darling of high society
coach outlet store online was definitely produced to get paired with the bag
replica designer handbags is a well-known
coach outlet store online the very first substitute of these girls
wholesale coach handbags the first choice for shopping
cheap authentic jerseys If you want to be in the front of fashion world with high quality
nfl jerseys suppliers size needs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY [ PROCEDURE ]   HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY  [ PROCEDURE ] Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW TO UPLOAD REPLAY [ PROCEDURE ]
Page 1 of 1