(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban DraKeN4Oo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Draken4oo

unban DraKeN4Oo Empty
PostSubject: unban DraKeN4Oo   unban DraKeN4Oo EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:31 am

Hello, i just go this ban request here - https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr5-ban-requests-f8/draken4oo-t409.htm - and therefore i got banned from EHLR5.

Please remove my ban for europe high level room 5. I think my account was hacked and some1 played with it without my permission. I have changed my password alrdy.

Here some reasons i think its stolen account:

First i was verry suprised to see this.

Then i checked the screenshots i`ve made at the fairly few times i got disconected from a game. I got screenshot at every game i got disconected, because someone may put ban request for it, while is not my fault. I NEVER LEAVE A GAME!. Screenshot gallery is big and i keep it save and updated.

After i didnt find any screenshot at this particular game, i checked all the REPLAYS i got automaticaly saved (i turned this option in w3 game ON) from last 2 weeks.
...thats a loot of replays .. but anyway i had to be sure. I reinstalled my windows 2 weeks ago, and i keep the replays only till then.
And i did NOT find any replay at this game.

Im a regular ban request poster. I hate leavers. And even at the momment you can check and see i have made 3 ban requests last 2-3 days.

And if u do check my other ban request screenshots, you will see how i write my nickname - not Draken4Oo... but DraKeN4Oo .. with major K and N!!

this is a game i have never played!!

Please if u can even check the IP adress its been played. When this game was happen.. today??? I havent been playing today at all.

I did not lost the account.. i got it .. changed the password. Updated my firewall. I hope this dont happen again. I'm not leaver.

Thanks and i hope for understanding. If there is anything more i can do to veryfy my story please tell me.

Back to top Go down
silphe

unban DraKeN4Oo Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban DraKeN4Oo   unban DraKeN4Oo EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:16 pm

account hacked... ofc or it's your friend who uses your account ? punish your friend loool
Back to top Go down
Draken4oo

unban DraKeN4Oo Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban DraKeN4Oo   unban DraKeN4Oo EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:17 pm

no1 еxept me use this account!
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

unban DraKeN4Oo Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban DraKeN4Oo   unban DraKeN4Oo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:49 am

Hackers don't bother stealing basic member acconts. The only reason someone would want to do that would be to frame you. But this ban request would be a rather poor frame attempt since it looks very much like a DC.

Your whole story feels very much like the usual crap I disconnected and didn't read the "you have to save a screenshot" rule until afterwards so now I gotta make up some kind of excuse. If that's the case, just say so. The banrequest screenshot looks favourable, so not having a DC ss in this case is not necessarily as disastrous as you might think.

If not, you can easily prove it: you say you keep records of all your disconnects. Let's see those screenshots then.

Back to top Go down
Draken4oo

unban DraKeN4Oo Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban DraKeN4Oo   unban DraKeN4Oo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:26 am

I know how silly it may sound.. all of this story. Im realy annoyed by all the crap thats happeing.
I dont know.. i alrdy told i havnt played that game! No1 alse exept me plays this account.
I wont use " my little brother/sister... blabla use it." No. I did not played this game.

Im fine with waiting for my ban to expire. I dont want to annoy any1 of u guys. Im happy with you doin your job here. Soon ill be lvl 17 and i can temporary play in ehlr4, so its not that big of a problem. But my friends are in 5... anyway. Here some screenshots i make when i disconect as u requested.

unban DraKeN4Oo Vis
unban DraKeN4Oo Justincase
unban DraKeN4Oo Disc_rhasta
unban DraKeN4Oo 123123-1

I dont know what happenned. Believe me, if i disconnect and dont have screenshot, i will say it. And if get banned for it.. i will probably wont even put unban request. I will know its my fault :/
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

unban DraKeN4Oo Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban DraKeN4Oo   unban DraKeN4Oo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Seems like you have been aware of the disconnect rule for quite a while. Fair enough then.

[21:11:33] [System Message] Draken4Oo can access this room from now on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban DraKeN4Oo Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban DraKeN4Oo   unban DraKeN4Oo Empty

Back to top Go down

unban DraKeN4Oo
Page 1 of 1