(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

to chrismokvack

Go down 
+8
Hotfingers
DyOs24
1l....
LoveR-_^
Gaz
cous44
EU.Neff
OneToFive
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OneToFive

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:30 pm

chrismokvack

PostSubject: Re: unban onetofive Today at 7:12 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
Denied.

Your team would have benefited more if you had spent the money for those additional 5 couriers on something useful. You are no so inexperienced as to believe buying 6 couriers is a good thing to. Judging from the previous talk about rebuying courier I suppose it was intended like a joke, but it was game ruining all the same. Not a very severe degree of game ruining, but your attitude towards the whole affair makes those 15 days well deserved.

ofc u will agreed with newb mod, he do not deserve that, again ill ask u to show me whos been banned for couriers, as i said i saw many report for this thing like game ruining but till today no1 is banned, or there is a new rule? if u watcher replay jambo wanter courier so i bought for all my team and share with them... so im waiting answer and please stop closing themes i wanna replay when u not answer on pm i wont spam here
afro

and smthn about bans which derp set on 30 and a rule which calls 1 report for each other?
these new mods are big fail
u know what i mean stop being giddy
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:56 pm

Quote :
again ill ask u to show me whos been banned for couriers, as i said i saw many report for this thing like game ruining but till today no1 is banned, or there is a new rule?

->show us someone who hasnt been banned?
Back to top Go down
OneToFive

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:03 pm

i cant opened old forum u know good how much reports has for game ruin for buying couriers and all reports has denie i cant watch all topics but a few times i saw this...
"and smthn about bans which derp set on 30 and a rule which calls 1 report for each other?
these new mods are big fail"
smthn about that?
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:09 pm

30 was maybe a bit too much, considering it all started because you lost a courrier.
But stop blamming us...
Back to top Go down
OneToFive

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:15 pm

even if u ban me for 365 i told all of us(mods) i alrdy changed client and i dont care but be shure im not last user who will do this by your "mistakes".i didnt blame u i blame admins, not mods, they failed...
and u mb will stop flame? rules are for all dude
do not reject u didnt flame in room :}
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Anything to add? Yes. Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Obviously its impossible to talk to you in a common way....sad
Back to top Go down
OneToFive

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:31 pm

more and more evidences, completely retarded mod Smile u cant said nothin so su better :]
words like idiot and fool in use by an a mod .... pf dudes grows up, easy up on flames :]
as we can see euhlr staff got pretty new flame mods gj again:)
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:47 pm

it is a commom adage in germany. and again it proves true.
conversation over.
Back to top Go down
Gaz

Gaz

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:20 pm

cous, I didn't give him 30 days. He's talking about a ban request I handled right at the start, before I had got a hang of the amount of days.

Basically he's just whining because he thought he was invincible.
Back to top Go down
LoveR-_^

LoveR-_^

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:33 pm

all know that this neffor is retarted admin .Dunno how he got the admin >whatever hlr 5 is fucked by a flamer and kid

retard : )
Back to top Go down
1l....

1l....

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:34 pm

LoveR-_^ wrote:
retarted fucked kid retard
Back to top Go down
DyOs24

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:42 pm

Quote :
all know that this neffor is retarted admin

Well I just wanted to say that using system messages for personnal needs like asking guys to join a game is not the "professionalism" expected from a garena mod... Isnt it Neff0r?
Back to top Go down
Hotfingers

Hotfingers

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:51 pm

"And the shit came up."

Now will be a unsatisfied users vs. mods that will bring nowhere than another closed topic with a beautiful sentence like: I have the power, don't piss me off.

And guys, it's like that, nothing more to do, you can winnie winnie how much you want, your talk won't change anything. Only when admins will start to see the things, something shall happen.

But I'll say mine too, there should be more fairness with the bans and more close watchout from the admins with the new mods. IMHO.

Greetz, Hot.
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:01 pm

@DyOs24:
and your view of professionalism is?
well, according to your level maybe you did not realize that the casual usage of system messages to call attention to a game is nothing special in high level rooms.
@hotfingers: i can assure you that every moderator here answers every serious question. i myself, didnt even turn the pm function off, because i want to support the players in hlr5 as much as i can.
but i am very sorry, that i dont talk to people who are disappointed and think theyll change my opinion with provocations and flames. and its hard to take a proper look at something if you get kinda blackmailed "do what i say, or i flame you".
and according to the fairness you mentioned. in the old forum there have been romans of discussions about it and the conclusion has always been the same:
moderators have to follow ban guidelines which determine ban durations. So a fairness discussion is a complete waste of time, because the guidelines wont be changed.
finally i want to thank you, seems as the sensible ones didnt become extinct
Back to top Go down
weYa.sAntO^

weYa.sAntO^

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:29 pm

As Lover said Neffor is totaly retarded admin . Btw garena got fucked by new admins.Anyway stoped playing in garena .Try that new client guys 100% better than garena HF 0 greetz OneToFive : )
Back to top Go down
DyOs24

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:43 pm

Maybe the casual use of system messages is to call for games but do you think seriously they were made for? Being casual just means that mods are abusing this funcionality...

And spamming is not allowed, you were spamming as well for that game...

Quote :
well, according to your level

And well my view of professionalism is not to say things like that when speaking to a common garena user, as you forgot that the garena level is not what define someone talking to you but if his plea is based or not... And well you had the reflex to go see my level...
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:46 pm

DyOs24 wrote:
Quote :
all know that this neffor is retarted admin

Well I just wanted to say that using system messages for personnal needs like asking guys to join a game is not the "professionalism" expected from a garena mod... Isnt it Neff0r?

No big deal, really, its not like you change something, its like you use a trumpet! king
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Quote :
well, according to your level
this means you arent able to join higher high level rooms->you didnt notice it yet, this was no offense against you.
besides, typing one system message is not spamming.
Back to top Go down
Hotfingers

Hotfingers

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Neff0r wrote:

@hotfingers: i can assure you that every moderator here answers every serious question. i myself, didnt even turn the pm function off, because i want to support the players in hlr5 as much as i can.
but i am very sorry, that i dont talk to people who are disappointed and think theyll change my opinion with provocations and flames. and its hard to take a proper look at something if you get kinda blackmailed "do what i say, or i flame you".
and according to the fairness you mentioned. in the old forum there have been romans of discussions about it and the conclusion has always been the same:
moderators have to follow ban guidelines which determine ban durations. So a fairness discussion is a complete waste of time, because the guidelines wont be changed.
finally i want to thank you, seems as the sensible ones didnt become extinct

I'm not arguing about your work, I'm just saying that some bans can be revised or still better that there could be more attention by admins at the new mods. Nothing more nothing less.
I know all about the Guidelines and I'm glade they exist, but derpz is giving aleatory number of ban days (14, 22, 27) and this is kinda strange, we are used to 10/15/25/30 and maybe it can confuse a bit, if you get the point.

Anyway, something they're saying is true, that a mod or admin or whoever from the staff should NEVER say badwords or treat the users by sympathy or antipathy.

My last sentence.. I'm anoying, I know:
Code:
and its hard to take a proper look at something if you get kinda blackmailed "do what i say, or i flame you".
I can understand you and I do, but you should anyway get the proper look and try even more to resolve the situation impartially. It's your job.

Always IMHO, Hot.
Back to top Go down
DyOs24

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:17 pm

Neff0r wrote:

this was no offense against you.

As it looked like Smile but no problem I got to the point now and I think there were way more serious tone to use when saying that.

Neff0r wrote:

besides, typing one system message is not spamming.

Well I did saved the log but I do really think that posting it here would make me a little kiddish and well I don't want to.Wouldn't it?

So just let's say that and if you want to continue this discussion I would be pleased as I am in the room right now.

Regards.

Edit :
Quote :
No big deal, really, its not like you change something, its like you use a trumpet!

Other then being a little bit disrespectful it just dont add something to the discussion so thank you cous Smile

Last edited by DyOs24 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:18 pm

Quote :
but derpz is giving aleatory number of ban days (14, 22, 27) and this is kinda strange
even us is given a small scope Smile

Quote :
Anyway, something they're saying is true, that a mod or admin or whoever from the staff should NEVER say badwords or treat the users by sympathy or antipathy.

of course you are right. but i didnt carry out a single unjustified ban. i tell them my opinion and being moderator doesnt mean you lose the freedom of speech. but this doesnt influence my ban decisions.

Quote :
I can understand you and I do, but you should anyway get the proper look and try even more to resolve the situation impartially. It's your job.

i just asked him about a valid proof to his statement and i think that is justified (as well because i reported many players who acted exactly as he did and all have been banned)
Back to top Go down
KawaiiiO

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Hotfingers wrote:

I know all about the Guidelines and I'm glade they exist, but derpz is giving aleatory number of ban days (14, 22, 27) and this is kinda strange, we are used to 10/15/25/30 and maybe it can confuse a bit, if you get the point.

Okay here we go again!

1.All this discussion here is for naught. The guidlines state the banduration and it depends on the !!!!mod!!!! in charge to use them or NOT. If the guids say 30 so the mod can by his OWN reasoning say 27 is enough! Its his own judgement of the situation and shouldn't be judged by your own way of handeling things.

2. Any mod can handle the requests his own way. There were no insults in any banrequest and all were handled professionally even by the new mods!
Quote from the banrequest we are dealing here with( Yes i know u all forgot what this thread is ACTUALLY about)

"Purposely acting like an idiot IS game ruining."

I don't consider that as an insult, rather than a statement that happens to be true. Any game ruining is idiocy, nothing more nothing less.

So here again NO fault by the mod.

This discussion here is totally failplaced and should be in a general discussion forum for the improvement of garena. So be patient and wait till the mainforum is fixed!

Now by any chance, is there anybody here who has any REAL accusation against the mods of HL5? I mean someone who is not involved in a ban?
As i can see they do their work perfectly fine, the requests are handled fast and correct. If u seriously have problems with 27 days rather than 30 days bans, then help me god, whats wrong with you?

KawaiiiO

Back to top Go down
OneToFive

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:56 pm

lick lick lick bounce
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:12 am

There's no new rule. It's the same ancient rule that has existed since long before I joined the EUHLR team, and it says "Purposeful game ruining is not allowed". Don't try to pretend that you bought one courier for each of you because you thought it was the best course of action to take. You might argue that buying one extra courier could be useful if they are used a lot, but six? Even if every single player in your team was constantly bottle-whoring that would be one courier too many. You knew that it was a stupid thing to do. You wasted your money on something you knew was useless, and that IS purposeful game ruining.

Let's take it to the extreme: Imagine if someone spent ALL of his money buying couriers. No items in his inventory. I'm sure you wouldn't mind playing in the same team as that player.

I remember banning lots of people for buying mass couriers, I'm pretty sure I even banned one or two on this temporary forum, and I suppose the chance is high that someone else did too. But to find them? I'm not going to go through every single ban request on this forum. Do it yourself if you're so keen on seeing it. Perhaps you won't find any, but I do guarantee that you won't find a single one that was denied.
Back to top Go down
OneToFive

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:29 am

i know it is denied and it will be denied, nice answer tnx, but 15 days is too much do u think?;]
"and smthn about bans which derp set on 30 and a rule which calls 1 report for each other?
these new mods are big fail"
smthn about that?

so i make game on my team and im banned cuz of what?they crying for new courier and i bough...nvm

show me whos banned 15 days for game ruin like me :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

to chrismokvack Empty
PostSubject: Re: to chrismokvack   to chrismokvack Empty

Back to top Go down

to chrismokvack
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next