(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UNBAN Newcostumer & Stasyan88

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
newcostumer

UNBAN Newcostumer & Stasyan88 Empty
PostSubject: UNBAN Newcostumer & Stasyan88   UNBAN Newcostumer & Stasyan88 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:14 am

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr5-ban-requests-f8/ban-stasyan88-t6484.htm

as you can see on this screan I wrote bye laggy host so me and my rl stasyan left the game , I dont even mind that boneflather did feeed special 2x , this game was completely LAG for us , like 3-4 delay secs , after this game i am checking pings before I connect , this game was unplayable , i asked host to tunnel me he said my net sux lol , i got 100mbit/connection , I ask you to unban me and stasyan , I promise me and my rl wont join any lagg host in future and leave the game in result , we are now totaly understand the full serios of your room and welcome such control above leavers , I am not a leaver tbh , ive been playing a game today completely loose from the start (scores 9:0 on min5 / 20:0 on min 10 , 47:15 or smt in the end to that i did 5 frags lol ) still I didnt leave becouse I was understanding the full responsiblity infront of my team and enemies
Back to top Go down
EU.Facemelt
EU.Facemelt

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN Newcostumer & Stasyan88   UNBAN Newcostumer & Stasyan88 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:11 pm

100 mbit sure...u live in nasa outpost in ukraine?
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN Newcostumer & Stasyan88   UNBAN Newcostumer & Stasyan88 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:18 pm

In spite of everything you played 28 minutes and left when you got tired of it and that is unacceptable.

if you have lag in a game you should leave at the very beginning so you don't ruin a game like you did or if the lag happened completely out of the blue then it's expected to dissapear in the same way.
In any case a game shouldn't be ruined for it, I hope you check every host before joining from now on.

The ban stays.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN Newcostumer & Stasyan88   UNBAN Newcostumer & Stasyan88 Empty

Back to top Go down

UNBAN Newcostumer & Stasyan88
Page 1 of 1