(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban traktor87

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
traktorr87

Unban traktor87 Empty
PostSubject: Unban traktor87   Unban traktor87 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:48 am

Im banned from hlr3! WHO THE FUCK BANNED ME AND WHY?!!!!!!!!!!! I left my computer turned ON coz im not gold member to get into room with just one click, now i have to wait 20 more hours and not to mention how many times do i have to click to enter the room to play in HLR...Who's going to fix that? Whos going to pay my used elecrticity during night while my comp was ON for...what? Too see when i wake up that im banned from room with no reason?!!!! This is getting more retarded every day. When i started playing on garena, few cheaters, forum was working, everything was fine. And last few months, just everything went wrong. Forum doesn;t work, more and more cheaters, hackers everywhere, ppl getting banned and kicked from room with no reason, garena client dropping drom the room...what is next? Should i still play on garena or delete it?! I'm not the only one who thinks this way. Everyday more and more ppl share my opinion! Mb do smth about that, or i think garena will start to loosing users very soon....

Unban traktor87 2hwpm3s
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

Unban traktor87 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban traktor87   Unban traktor87 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:01 pm

Claim down, someone hacked 1 of our admins account and you are unbanned now.
Back to top Go down

Unban traktor87
Page 1 of 1