(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban jjflovegod

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fother_mucker

ban jjflovegod Empty
PostSubject: ban jjflovegod   ban jjflovegod EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:26 pm

this is how it goes:
i usually host most of my games, and am a good host. many ppl know that. but one thing is: sometimes a short period of lag/spikes delay occur but rarely. and doesnt last much.
but during that period i usually say that im going to fix, pause game and check out whats going on, try to fix the problem. but, as always on garena, there are brainless fucks like this guy. these guys, better to say. they didnt give me chance to even pause game, thats how fast they left the game. all they said can been seen on the ss i added, and just instant left the game.
idk if its ok to post this since its only 3rd min, but doesnt this behavior annoy us all? and no matter, 3ed or 56th min, they would do the same imo.
so i demand these guys get a ban.

ty

[img][url=https://servimg.com/view/15686403/3][/img]

Back to top Go down
EU.GaSeR
EU.GaSeR

ban jjflovegod Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban jjflovegod   ban jjflovegod EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:32 am

We think that is a good decision to leave at start if you got lag. You can also continue on your own risk, but, later on, we wont trust players that much, so leaving game at older stage can cause ban. In this case, I dont think they deserve ban. Denied.
Back to top Go down

ban jjflovegod
Page 1 of 1