(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban vex.xeqts.u

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MidoPioneer

MidoPioneer

Ban vex.xeqts.u Empty
PostSubject: Ban vex.xeqts.u   Ban vex.xeqts.u EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:43 pm

vex.xeqts.u
6 - 4
Alive
5 vs 5
Ban vex.xeqts.u Vexxeqtsu64a1
Back to top Go down
HJStyl3

HJStyl3

Ban vex.xeqts.u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban vex.xeqts.u   Ban vex.xeqts.u EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:44 am

Ok this is such a stupid gesture from this guy...so admin please listen to the real storry: the truth is that we played team vs. team on public and that was the 4th game leading to an 2 - 2 game...we all agreed that is best to remake the game for the decisive one since it was 7:00 in the morning.
As you can see the player "doulas" said "gogo" for rmk and the rest of the guys were with him so there is noo need for ban because this was a team vs. team friendly game.

P.S: the only one who was not from our team was this guy " MidoPioneer ", you can check this by searching all others from my team, they are all from RO.
P.S2: Ask the poster of this thread to get 1 support from somebody from the game if you don`t belive my storry.

Take care, bye.
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

Ban vex.xeqts.u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban vex.xeqts.u   Ban vex.xeqts.u EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:34 am

As I said in your ban request, if you upload replays, then I can reduce the ban period, otherwise he will be banned for 30days.
Back to top Go down
MidoPioneer

MidoPioneer

Ban vex.xeqts.u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban vex.xeqts.u   Ban vex.xeqts.u EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:30 am

1)Yes, it was the 4th game with us together vs this guy doulas and panic.player but no the scourge was not a team the other three guys are some randoms.

2)No one asked for remake until he left the host asked for remake and said it is gg but no one confirmed that you remake except for that doulas guy so you read this please before you post
Quote :
# At any time during a game you can vote to remake/cancel a game. In order to remake/leave the game, the majority of all players must agree, including those in the opposite team.
# Only users who confirm that they wish to remake/cancel the game count. Users who do not reply count as having voted to play on.
# If you remake/leave a game after a voting, you MUST save the replay in order to be able to prove that the majority of all players agreed, otherwise you will get banned if someone reports you!
# The host of a game has no special rights to decide when to remake/cancel a game. Hosts remaking a game without fullfilling the criteria stated above will be counted as LEAVERS!

So, my ban request is correct for both vex.xeqts.u and for the host in another thread.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
HJStyl3

HJStyl3

Ban vex.xeqts.u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban vex.xeqts.u   Ban vex.xeqts.u EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:23 pm

There were team idiot they were all Lan...omfg AND DOULAS WAS THE CAPTAIN FFS SO THAT`S WHY HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO SAID GO FOR RMK...

I tell what you are...you are an idiot noob frustrated kid and instead of thanking us cuz we let you play 3 games with us you post us? fuckin idiot i can`t belive what a noob no lifer post us for leaving from team vs team game.
Go ahead admin in loved with /ban cmm ban us i will change the names of us both and we will pee on your ban. I can`t belive there is no understanding of admins towards users that had a beautiful night on hlr 1 and you have to ban something like this instead of focusing on the real leavers.

GG HLR Admins you are so profesionals!!!!Keep it like this.
Back to top Go down
MidoPioneer

MidoPioneer

Ban vex.xeqts.u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban vex.xeqts.u   Ban vex.xeqts.u EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:44 pm

Flame us more.. maybe if you flamed more you will get unbanned.

Have fun lifer xD
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

Ban vex.xeqts.u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban vex.xeqts.u   Ban vex.xeqts.u EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:04 pm

[00:01:52] [System Message] vex.xeqts.u can not access this room from now on!
[00:01:52] [System Message] has left this room
[00:01:53] [System Message] vex.xeqts.u has been banned
30days

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban vex.xeqts.u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban vex.xeqts.u   Ban vex.xeqts.u Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban vex.xeqts.u
Page 1 of 1