(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban sacuTEkaram

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
abdou-sama

abdou-sama

ban sacuTEkaram Empty
PostSubject: ban sacuTEkaram   ban sacuTEkaram EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:27 pm

he took mid with no item start to feed then left game [img]ban sacuTEkaram Sans_t39[/img]
Back to top Go down
abdou-sama

abdou-sama

ban sacuTEkaram Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban sacuTEkaram   ban sacuTEkaram EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:56 pm

sacuTEkaram sry
Back to top Go down
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

ban sacuTEkaram Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban sacuTEkaram   ban sacuTEkaram EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:10 pm

I had lag and i was asking the host around 150 times to tunnel he didnt even even respond, so i left, and 5th minte counts as the begining think, anyway i have the replay but i gotta go now cant dig it out and upload now, tell me if i need to upload it and i will tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Reign-Of-Chaos

Reign-Of-Chaos

ban sacuTEkaram Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban sacuTEkaram   ban sacuTEkaram EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:19 pm

sacuTEkaram wrote:
I had lag and i was asking the host around 150 times to tunnel he didnt even even respond, so i left, and 5th minte counts as the begining think, anyway i have the replay but i gotta go now cant dig it out and upload now, tell me if i need to upload it and i will tomorrow
lol!
Back to top Go down
PredOborG
PredOborG

ban sacuTEkaram Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban sacuTEkaram   ban sacuTEkaram EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:40 am

If you think the replay will help you get unbanned, create unban request in the Unban Request's section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ban sacuTEkaram Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban sacuTEkaram   ban sacuTEkaram Empty

Back to top Go down

ban sacuTEkaram
Page 1 of 1