(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban imagine!

Go down 
+13
Juba-_^
Fais
Youssef900
fenix136
Nova.AT
Eunique
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD
)djaafar(
cous44
pinceta
EU.onesixeight
dado87
SaIDoVic
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SaIDoVic

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:22 pm

hello ! please unban my mate IMAGINE! we searched a topic where he is banned we didnt found in all sections but he's banned from all HLRS, so we're here asking u to unban him thank's
[img]Unban imagine! Deco110[/img]
Back to top Go down
dado87

dado87

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:02 pm

I was in the hlr2 when this message came out, and no admin was in the room at the time, so it was strange to me, and I saved ss. obviously is someone abusing, you are not the 1. person who got illegally banned. No wonder ggc lost eedl privilege coz of the bad administration (I mean admins and ovners, not hlr staff, coz u giving your best and it’s appreciated), Garena have been hacked , and people start to abuse it, and nothing is beeing done against it.

Unban imagine! Imagine
Back to top Go down
SaIDoVic

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:38 am

thank's for help man =)
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:41 am

Back to top Go down
pinceta

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:35 am

2 bad hes good player, and ur gay for reporting him onesix Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SaIDoVic

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:43 pm

onesixeight ohh my god man u're old sorry its a frequent bug in our country that make u disconnect from room every sec and if its the first room u joined then u will be reconnected to the room automatically xD man trust me its the truth some people in my country got this problem =)
Back to top Go down
pinceta

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:47 pm

Hm never heard of it before tbh. Case starting to get interesting.
It seems we've... Found our man Very Happy ( David Caruso style )
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:58 pm

I caught a couple of guys with same thing. Can't say if it's a bug, or a cracked garena client. Here I can't be of any help. Time will tell I guess.
Back to top Go down
pinceta

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:07 pm

Lol so wut now, wut do we w8 for exactly ?
If its of any help, logic will indicate that its pointless to join/leave room like it is shown, i mean wuts the point ? Its not like hes some 5yold kid pressing the leave/join room button for fun Razz

Surprisingly i find myself a bit more convinced in his innocence.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:14 pm

Yes, I agree, I don't see any logical reason for such a crack. It gives nothing at all. I wouldn't say I'm confused with all this, so I'd rather vote for a bug, than a crack/hack.
Although, I can understand why 168 thought it was a hack, you rarely see this.
Back to top Go down
pinceta

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:30 pm

He wasn't typing anything in between the enter/leave intervals, so its the best we got of an evidence that it wasn't him leaving/joining room rather some bug.

Bottom line this case cannot be solved based on evidences. All he can hope for at best is the admins benefit of a doubt Razz
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:49 am

I think you are looking for an excuse to defend yourself, 1 thing that I am sure is 1 of the tools from the cracked client allow you to join the room without waiting for 5 sec, I don't think your case is special. There are a lot of people having a problem with connection, but they don't have such situation when their client auto-reconnected to the room, so you mean 10,000 of people out of you having the special problem? Well, I would say that because 99% of them are not using a cracked client, so this time your connection proof us that you are using a cracked client, am I right?
Back to top Go down
pinceta

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:07 am

Unban imagine! Capslocku - Saidovic, its time to release the anger !!!
Back to top Go down
SaIDoVic

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:21 am

man i just wanna precise that im not imagine! im just a friend , really u dont know what's the net in algeria we have this problem once in a week this times and we asked for ideas to solves this no one could answer, all here know that he's a good player , that's not his style to get a crack please just unban him this shit happens only in algeria ask some algerians and u will hear about that
Back to top Go down
)djaafar(

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: bisou mon ti couss couss   Unban imagine! EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:52 pm

i confirm it it s was bug connection no raison to ban and you see him cos you add him in your friend list so remove him and it s kk no raison to ban and . (couss pour le passage nik ta mere ) i love you all
Back to top Go down
pinceta

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:15 pm

Ok djaa who put u up to this reply ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:19 pm

When EU.onesixeight made this report I told him there was a bug with the update of the client but he either didn't see the chat or ignored me...

In the last few days I have seen many people entering and leaving the room in 1 second difference (because I have enabled the function ''Inform Stranger Enter/Leave Room'') and I'm pretty sure this is a bug because I also saw it happening with G.az.When I told him about it,he said it had occured to him too and that it is probably a bug.So go ahead and unban this guy,then accuse the useless technicians down in Singapore who can't even program a client without bugs...
Back to top Go down
Eunique

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:58 am

We are considering all facts we have in the staff atm. Point is, we want to make sure to ban as many hackers as possible. In this case we are not sure and we are talking about it. Sorry to for the inconvenience, we make sure to make a final decision as soon as possible. So long you can stop posting your personal thoughts in here. We have an eye on it. IF you have these rejoin messages seen at a moderator more than 3 times, pls make a SS and post it in here or hand it to us. Best would be 168. I guess then he will be convinced it is a bug.

=)

So far it is not needed to tell us what you THINK, we are old enough to think for ourselves. Only thing that YOU could provide us, are prooves... Sorry for that again.

Good luck,
greetz,
Eunique
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:59 am

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD wrote:
When EU.onesixeight made this report I told him there was a bug with the update of the client but he either didn't see the chat or ignored me...

In the last few days I have seen many people entering and leaving the room in 1 second difference (because I have enabled the function ''Inform Stranger Enter/Leave Room'') and I'm pretty sure this is a bug because I also saw it happening with G.az.When I told him about it,he said it had occured to him too and that it is probably a bug.So go ahead and unban this guy,then accuse the useless technicians down in Singapore who can't even program a client without bugs...

I never ignore people message unless I don't recieve it. I answer every questions when they send me a private message in room, so I guess you must be trying to talk to me in the room while I was afk. If what you have said is true then maybe I will consider to change my decision in this ban request.
Back to top Go down
Nova.AT

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:39 am

Unban imagine! Ee11
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:41 am

Thanks nova for showing this pic,this confirms my words...

The system message appeared twice for me , THIS is the bug.

Unban imagine! 23rk5l5
Back to top Go down
Eunique

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:01 am

"I told stupid admins"? I think you only told us! and not STUPID admins... be careful WHAT SS you post... Wink

We are talking about the problem itself, anyway thx for SS. the 3 messages in a row are common by now, we know about that. So pls dont post such SS any more, this case is with MANY more join leave messages, that is what is in our consideration... sorry that you have to wait.
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:17 am

Do you really want to start fighting again?I have no intention of doing that,really...
Back to top Go down
Eunique

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:23 am

after all, I never started fighting so far. I also do not intend to do so now, if that answers your question. I will also never. I WILL make sure tat flamers will get what they deserve so they also get some manners hopefully...

In this case the "Wink" was meant to show you I am not totally serious about it. If you intend to fight though, I cannot keep you from starting it. Anyway, I would prefer if you just would not call us idiots or give us other names. That would keep us from banning another flamer. We do not really enjoy to be insulted, you know? We also do not take it too serious. We just do what we do. So don't be offended by being reminded to follow the rules!
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:34 am

Too bad I was referring to you with stupid admins (sorry for every other member of the staff that might have been insulted).Do you think I give a damn if you think I am a flamer or what you think of me?If someone follows the rules here that's me and show me 1 single report which includes my name in it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban imagine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban imagine!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next