(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban imagine!

Go down 
+13
Juba-_^
Fais
Youssef900
fenix136
Nova.AT
Eunique
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD
)djaafar(
cous44
pinceta
EU.onesixeight
dado87
SaIDoVic
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eunique

Unban imagine! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:38 am

and again your tone is very aggressive... Sad the rules do not only say leaving is bannable. there is a part in them about respect. including manners. including insults. that is all I was referring to. and again: I wasn't all too serious about it! I think we can leave it at this point. no need to spam this thread, if you want to talk about smth, you are always welcome to send me a message via this forum or to pm me in HLR5. I normally should answer within less than an hour.

greetz,
Eunique
Back to top Go down
fenix136
fenix136

PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:42 am

Time between ENTERING the room should be more than 5 sec no matter of server delay. All attempts for example to get a friend in the room are under 5 sec. If it was 1 - 2 times mb server displayed wrong time or w/e but 10000000 entering times in less than 10 sec is nice Smile
I get such things if some1 is joining my game and suddenly another player enters on his slot. I see 5 times the HAS LEFT THE GAME msg (before the start) instead of only 1. But this here is the room not a game.

@ all : after testing with host bots its possible to rejoin IF the server delays 1 times in less than 5 sec. (its like reconnection to room...works every time if u are a GM) but after the 1st re-entering i couldn`t make any more. So born to feed your situation is not a BUG its a well known fact.
Back to top Go down
Youssef900

Youssef900

PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:17 am

I don't think a GM needs this kind of crack ..
+ i saw it many times
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img594/7646/wrieddxd.png
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img34/4569/wiredd.png
+ even if he have this crack .. i think their will be at least 2 sec to switch from ''room'' -> ''lobby'' and click to entre the room agien. or to leave from the room and entre agien .
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:40 am

again it is not about ENTER, LEFT, ENTER.
this is ONE rejoin then. that is a well known fact, yes. but look at the SS in this case... it is not only rj once! that is our problem...
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:52 am

Those are explainable because there are 2 servers running at the same time in 1 room, and when you connected to the room, 2 servers give the same message to you, so normally people will see that you joined this room 2 times in 1 sec, but you can't connect to 2 servers at the same time 1 of the sever dropped you out and then people will also see that system message of you have left the room. But the second screenshot provided by Youssef might be same problem with this case, I am not sure and that screenshot is taken at Europe Dota room 4, so probably is using hack as well, that is my point of view.

Back to top Go down
)djaafar(

PostSubject: lool    Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:29 pm

you had no proof that shows that he tcheat so why ban people with out proof so why ban people without real evidence it s really lol abuser
Back to top Go down
Fais

PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:24 pm

no worries as eunique said we are looking into at

please be patient
Back to top Go down
Juba-_^

PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:12 am

Hey, onesixeight, he is my mate irl and he does not have a cracked Garena, our net had probleme and we were having a probleme, and i am sure it happened once to you, you get: reconnection to the room succesfully! you can't imagine how much we get it, like in 10secs, we get it 8times, you ban someone cause of that but when you see someone lvl 70, you don't ban him because he has an OLD UID? Smile))

It's impossible for him to get that lvl even if he plays 24/7 since 98 years.

If Imagine uses a cracked Garena, he might be using maphack too? go check one of his replays.

Retarded & no-sence ban
Back to top Go down
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:35 am

I saw this a million times, i don't know if its cracked garena or a bug, but it sure smells like cracked garena to me...
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:14 am

guys, unless you can provide smth ESSENTIAL, like a SS of a mod having those PLENTY rj messages, you do NOT need to tell us that we are failing at our jobs. two options:

imagine is guilty: then he can wait as long as he wants!

imagine is innocent: then we still take our time, couse we are careful at hacks and cracked clients! it is only for you we watch about this. if it is option two, we are really sorry, but still will not hurry with a decision. just be sure you arent forgotten. till then:

pls do not spam in here, important information provided here could get lost in that case, cause we soon stop reading the posts in here.

thx for your patience and understanding!
Back to top Go down
Juba-_^

PostSubject: )   Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:41 am

Imagine innocent means that he got banned illegaly and the one who banned him deserves to get banned for the same period than him.
That's why I will keep unbanning users forever.
I was doing your job 3 years ago mr mod and you have no idea about what is a job well done and a job fucked up so please, the guy has to be unbanned while you are checking. and It seems like Juba will unban him illegaly and we see if he gets banned again...
Back to top Go down
Fais

PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:05 am

juba suck my balls Very Happy

dont worry im trying to get him unbanned, just wait till i convince this 1sex8
Back to top Go down
Juba-_^

PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:43 am

lawl fais
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:36 am

Eunique wrote:
, like a SS of a mod having those PLENTY rj messages,

Is this enough?:O

Unban imagine! - Page 2 Whimfr
Back to top Go down
SaIDoVic

PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:35 pm

any new onesixeight ?
Back to top Go down
SaIDoVic

PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:37 pm

onesixeight one question man do u see the devil everywhere we are all here to tell u its a bug but u want admit man if he's really a hacked do u think we will all do that ?
Back to top Go down
Fais

PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:26 pm

BUMP for justice

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-abuser-requests-f5/ban-cracked-garena-client-1766360-t13232.htm

solve it w.e denied or unbanned idc

keeping this thread open will killz me
Back to top Go down
LepToN..

LepToN..

PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:27 am

i think this explains everything Very Happy
but (( stupid admins ))? BANNED :p
Back to top Go down
fenix136
fenix136

PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:45 am

Still w8ting for the decision on :

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-abuser-requests-f5/ban-cracked-garena-client-1766360-t13232.htm

cous just closed it cause there was more than enough irrelevant spam !

@ all the rest - 2 servers maintain 1 room so 1 time re-entering the room before 5 sec is ok. if more occur ITS MORE THAN OBVIOUS CRACKED CLIENT....... cause no ISP has direct influence on the servers as some members stated.

Back to top Go down
slomar33

PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:11 am

i can tell u this much. there are some tools i came across during the days that do the join room thing automaticaly none of them work since like 10 patches ago but i guess there are some others similar newer ones. and one of the old ones i saw, one that my friend made himself does join room every 0.5 sec so i guess it is possible that that kind of tool bugs and gets u disconnected after a sucessfull join and then reconected but i doubt as a programmer anyone would make a tool or crack that tries to connect more than 2 times per second because its easy to spot. i dont believe this is a crack because of the mechanics of the scripts they are relatively simple and a lot simpler than garena client so its a lot more possible that garena client got some bug especialy considering the fact that there was never a case like this before the latest patch.

on the other hand though it could mean that this guy is a stupid hacker that didnt update his hack after the new patch so that causes some bugs for him in which case well probbably see a few more cases like this.
Back to top Go down
Juba-_^

PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:02 am

They don't use Garenahack

Go unban IMAGINE! and also Smertniki^TTFU.

It's a bug with Algerian net.

Unban imagine! - Page 2 Dsca
Back to top Go down
fenix136
fenix136

PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:14 am

as stated in 1 of the posts - i have informed 0doaker what it really is. Its not a bug or a cracked gaerna. we are discussing the case but i doubt any`ll be unbanned atm.
Back to top Go down
Juba-_^

PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:20 am

So I want to know what is it?

dz net has something special?
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:01 am

The rejoining issue, althought extremely annoying I've been told many times it's a problem with servers, and I myself don't think it's solely caused by an inofficial garena version.

It has been unfair enough that we've kept him banned while we were discussing it.
Unbanned.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban imagine!   Unban imagine! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban imagine!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2