(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban nightmare575

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nightmare575

unban nightmare575 Empty
PostSubject: unban nightmare575   unban nightmare575 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:32 pm

hi

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr4-ban-requests-f7/ban-nightmare575-t11197.htm

i didn't leave, my uncle's (he was visiting us) son (4-6years old) pressed restart button i didn't notice that he was next to my pc,

i hope u reduce my ban , i swear i didn't leave and i had no intentions to leave.

i can't blame a kid for what happened its my fault for placing my pc close to the ground and not noticing him.

i always play in room 4 with my friends i hope some of them are here to stand up for me

thank you .

i hope u understand and belive me,

Edit:

i would like to point out that i had no reason to leave, i'm late game hero, got kills, got nice gold and items , and my team was winning as u can see in picture.
i really hope u belive me and im gona make a paste on the restart button so no one can press it again .
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban nightmare575 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban nightmare575   unban nightmare575 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:11 pm

Since apparently this is the first ban request on you and it looks like a disconnection to me I'm going to unban you, but know that your credibility is not unlimited.

[04:11:27] [System Message] nightmare575 can access this room from now on!
Back to top Go down

unban nightmare575
Page 1 of 1