(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban nightmare575

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nightmare575

unban nightmare575 Empty
PostSubject: unban nightmare575   unban nightmare575 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:42 pm

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr2-ban-requests-f4/ban-nightmare575-t15938.htm

on 6 mins , the door knocked so hard , i asked for a pause 1min , said it was door , and went open door so fast, and came back to find that they unpaused and got fb on me, it wasn't fair so i left

i never left a game out of rage, i've played many games in hlr, i just thought that this was unfair and unprofessional and i don't believe i deserve a ban for it it took me about 10 seconds to open the door and come back ..

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4ced7802c1350

Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban nightmare575 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban nightmare575   unban nightmare575 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:25 am

You haven't the right to pause the game to 9 players whenever you want, if you need something to be done just move backwards, get a safe position and come back as soon as possible, but if you pause the game staying in the middle of the lane and you expect the game not only to remained paused but not to be killed if resumed... that surpases the line of naiveness.

I can't unban you because you are wrong and you werent allowed to leave the game but considering the circumstances I think 30 days are too much, Im going to reduce it to 20 from now.
Back to top Go down

unban nightmare575
Page 1 of 1