(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Host bot Plo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
buzzzlighter

Host bot Plo Empty
PostSubject: Host bot Plo   Host bot Plo EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:32 pm

Host Bot abuse!
Host bot Plo Hostbot
Back to top Go down
buzzzlighter

Host bot Plo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host bot Plo   Host bot Plo EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:33 pm

PLOGANGSTA
Back to top Go down
plogangsta

plogangsta

Host bot Plo Empty
PostSubject: This guys is serious ?   Host bot Plo EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:41 pm

Hey this reporting thing is outta control. I didn't know Garena host bot is not allowed ( hence the name garena )
I used it in normal europe rooms no one ever said anything ..well , I just want to say this dude enjoys reporting
others ...He has no hobby. I won't waste my time , I just want to say I hosted then after reading Garenahostbot is reportable I canceled
the host and re-hosted normally . So , I don't know why he is bragging and wasting my time and his time posting this.I thought it would be useful with less lag and less delay
, but on other hand I didn't even start the game .

Last edited by plogangsta on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
buzzzlighter

Host bot Plo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host bot Plo   Host bot Plo EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:21 pm

Lier....he played many times with this bot.
Back to top Go down
plogangsta

plogangsta

Host bot Plo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host bot Plo   Host bot Plo EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Lmao , Lier? ( you sound like a little child ) , well since I used it many times , Show me proof, I will ban myself. As I have not hosted a Garena host bot game in EDHLR 1 . Your argument is based on false proof...
Back to top Go down
Marry_Jane

Marry_Jane

Host bot Plo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host bot Plo   Host bot Plo EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:15 pm

who is liаr ?? you say " i used it in normal europe rooms " bla bla bla ,but this game happend in hlr1 , as i see on the ss all that players playng in hlr 1 ... so ?? who is liаr ??
Back to top Go down
plogangsta

plogangsta

Host bot Plo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host bot Plo   Host bot Plo EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:34 pm

Marry_Jane wrote:
who is liаr ?? you say " i used it in normal europe rooms " bla bla bla ,but this game happend in hlr1 , as i see on the ss all that players playng in hlr 1 ... so ?? who is liаr ??

@GAYJANE (HOMOSEXUAL KID , with a female nickname,and nude photo) I don't know who you are and neither do I care , perhaps another kid that is bored from his life and hides behind his computer screen constantly punching keyboard key strokes. STFU , and get off my nuts , Cause this argument is between me and GAYLIGHTYEAR hence another child nickname ( buzzlightyear , fuckin online kids , only if you come to my hood) Anyhow .In normal Europe Dota, yes ,I have used it , But like I wrote above you fuckin moron , maybe you should learn to read and stop skipping lines or skimming through my text .

""I used it in normal Europe rooms no one ever said anything"" -- QUOTE ~
Fuck you retard read this sentence before bumping into my posts. Also that game in EDHLR1 was NOT even started , I canceled it since the idiot told me it was reportable then said " plo I'll see you in 365 days" That is just plain rude, he didn't even explain to me that it's an illegal software. I thought it was okay to use since it had GarenaHost bot name in it.Plus it had no special features that allow me to gain an unfair advantage over other players , rather it helps reduce latency ( opening ports ) and auto kicks players with high pings ....Not to mention you can use start force allowing faster load time. Other then those mentioned featured their is nothing else it featured that was of use(unless otherwise you say so).

BTW MJ you sound like a little bitch that just learned to type English , haha : "bla bla bla" wtf is this suppose to mean. A fucking sensitive kindergarten girl here in the USA types more formally then you do. Go do something useful in your life.Now their is no more reasons for me to reply to this idioticracy , as I am a Garena user since 2007 and have been and still is all about " FAIR PLAY."
Back to top Go down
Marry_Jane

Marry_Jane

Host bot Plo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host bot Plo   Host bot Plo EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:01 pm

funny kid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.|c00ffbd00TeTo

Host bot Plo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host bot Plo   Host bot Plo EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:19 pm

host bots banned for 5 days btw ... and u said game didnt start hope admins help u . GL
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

Host bot Plo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host bot Plo   Host bot Plo EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:43 am

plogangsta wrote:

[...] I just want to say I hosted then after reading Garenahostbot is reportable I canceled
the host and re-hosted normally [...]

The 5 days ban for hosting a game with host bot stands for warning the user that it is not allowed.
Since you already have realized that, you aren't going to be banned, with this I hope you won't use it in EDHLRs ever again.

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Host bot Plo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host bot Plo   Host bot Plo Empty

Back to top Go down

Host bot Plo
Page 1 of 1