(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban ET-_^ host bot

Go down 
+2
1_HeSoKa_1
p____q
6 posters
AuthorMessage
p____q

p____q

ban ET-_^ host bot  Empty
PostSubject: ban ET-_^ host bot    ban ET-_^ host bot  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:45 am

Name of requested user: ET-_^
UID of requested user: 4129333

Reason for report: Host bot
Proofs&Explaination: Screenshot

ban ET-_^ host bot  27704401
ban ET-_^ host bot  18467470

Last edited by p____q on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1_HeSoKa_1

1_HeSoKa_1

PostSubject: Re: ban ET-_^ host bot    ban ET-_^ host bot  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:49 am

fail
Back to top Go down
ET--

PostSubject: Re: ban ET-_^ host bot    ban ET-_^ host bot  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:49 am

are you retarded ? i said im using it not wranger
Back to top Go down
p____q

p____q

PostSubject: Re: ban ET-_^ host bot    ban ET-_^ host bot  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:52 am

ET ??? do you have a problem ????

you are using it not wranger so you souled be banned
Back to top Go down
ET--

PostSubject: Re: ban ET-_^ host bot    ban ET-_^ host bot  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:55 am

first of all the bot is only bannable if someone abuses it
second of all i only use it when i want to play a full known game with no retards like your self who im pretty sure would never report a "hostbot" shit blabla
and finally you are a fucking arab you're not chinese
Back to top Go down
p____q

p____q

PostSubject: Re: ban ET-_^ host bot    ban ET-_^ host bot  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:59 am

ET-- do you have any problem with arabs ??

why do you wana use hacks to play a game and lsn i dont give a fuck what you think about me coz you are nothing ..... just another pain in the ass in EHLR's .

Dont use hacks stupid

and yeah i am JORDANIAN AND PROUD my account take it from someone chines why do i have to be in ggc chines and on forum Jordanian stupid huh ???

Ps: never trusted someone from Lebanon coz they are all suck big time
Back to top Go down
p____q

p____q

PostSubject: Re: ban ET-_^ host bot    ban ET-_^ host bot  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:10 am

ban ET-_^ host bot  72039706

Host bots are not allowed

Beware that some host bots have features that will be treated as hacks in EHLR. If you use such featurs you will be banned for 365 days from all EHLRs!
Features that will get you banned for 365 days from all EHLRs include but are not limited to:
Kick featues
Features that allow users to join your game without being in the room
Features that allow you to change the name of yourself or other users inside Warcraft III
You will get banned for a short duration even if you only use innocent features.

this is the rules right admins ..... hmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
ET--

PostSubject: Re: ban ET-_^ host bot    ban ET-_^ host bot  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:15 am

yes all bots have kick features also MUTE features but no you cant join bots from another room and u cant change your name and i already discussed it with a moderator so shut up already and stop making such a fus out of it
Back to top Go down
p____q

p____q

PostSubject: Re: ban ET-_^ host bot    ban ET-_^ host bot  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:18 am

if the admins didn't ban you even for 1 day they have to pot a new rules or delete the rules .

and don't ask me to shut up you already know that i hate Lebanon players and Lebanon people .

when the rules says host bot not allowed .. all the host bot's programs not allowed this is the rules .
Back to top Go down
ET--

PostSubject: Re: ban ET-_^ host bot    ban ET-_^ host bot  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:27 am

who fucking cares if you hate lebanese people you stupid fucking camel rider
Back to top Go down
p____q

p____q

PostSubject: Re: ban ET-_^ host bot    ban ET-_^ host bot  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:28 am

hahahahaha i am a camel rider xDDD this is todays joke xDDDDDDDDDD

OMFG you are sooo stupid .....
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: ban ET-_^ host bot    ban ET-_^ host bot  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:19 am

Quote :

Wrong. We don't accept them for the moment. Using it is bannable.

I'll ban you 5 days, but the only thing you have to do, is to go in unban request, and claim that you understand you won't host games with any kind of bot.

And about your games with your friends, you obviously know that you could join any empty room on garena, with your 9 friends, and use your hostbot. I'll rely on the fact that you didn't know host bosts use was bannable.

You are not the first one who got banned for this, and it will be only 5 days, which can be cancelled just by posting an unban request. I recommend you not putting any weird/personal comment/opinion on the use of host bots, we know what host bots are about, we just don't accept them for the moment in our rooms. Just say that you won't use host bots in hlr.

Basically, this is how we handle host bots users : First attempt 5days, which can be cancelled. Second attempt, 365 days.

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-unban-requests-f9/

ET-_^ will be banned 5 days from all hlr.

EDIT : Seems like 168 wanted to say something, different than my point of view, so his words will be the final decision.
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: ban ET-_^ host bot    ban ET-_^ host bot  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:27 am

You won't be banned ET, but I am still discussing this with 0doaker, so I won't add any comments yet.
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

PostSubject: Re: ban ET-_^ host bot    ban ET-_^ host bot  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:35 am

We are planning on perhaps changing the host bot rule. In order to do so, we need to make some test with host bots. This is what EU.onesixeight and ET-_^ were doing, and that is why ET-_^ had permission from EU.onesixeight to use the host bot. They did not expect the host bot to start spamming, and thus were not prepared for this situation to arise.

Quote :
second of all i only use it when i want to play a full known game

No, host bots aren't allowed at all, whether you abuse with them or not. That means you can't use them in full known games either. However, we are discussing the hostbot rule and might change it in the near future, so stay tuned! But until then, do not use host bots at all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ban ET-_^ host bot    ban ET-_^ host bot  Empty

Back to top Go down

ban ET-_^ host bot
Page 1 of 1