(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UNBAN redhit

Go down 
+5
yoooo[=MUKY=]
BD.UnKnowN
Eunique
jambonator
redhit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
redhit

UNBAN redhit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:57 am

UNBAN redhit - Page 2 25hn95e

i did like that
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:10 am

it after all doesnt really matter, how you did the ping. it NEVER is a proof, also in this case you have not been banned for that.

you have been caught with spam hack, punishment for that is 1 year as it is cracked garena, normally with many other features and normally you do not only use spam hack, but other things.

you ask what proof is needed? well, I guess the EXACT same chat log of that day and screened from your account might help you. everything after is easy to handle, as you can just reinstall garena without crack. so we will not trust that.

as you probably will not have the exact SS of that day, you are running out of options. what now?

make a new account, play it in other rooms, till you are lvl 14 and then join HLRs again. without crack, ofc.

notice: crying in here is not only wasting your time, it is also wasting our time. it will NOT help you. you asked what could help you, I told you. You dont have it? sorry man, then it is just how it is. accept this treatment or leave it be, but stop posting useless things in here please.

thx for your understanding, you can pm me for flaming or asking questions, no need to write anything else in here, other than "ok, I see I have no chance, you can close it, sadface".

greetz,
Eunique
Back to top Go down
Raped_-

Raped_-

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:14 am

redhit +1 in my ban list b__________________BBBBBBBBBBB mai frent

1 opinion - make new acc and level up with your exp hack and u will again be in hlr Smile HAHAAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
EU.GaSeR
EU.GaSeR

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:58 am

Quote :
i did like that
I just said, we wont believe that, because that is ridiculous. You may stop saying "I might have had a bug, I might have had copyed that ping from message, Screenshots could have been shopeed, etc". I do really understand that playing in hlrs means much to you, but, now its too late.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:24 am

So basically you are saying that you tunneled someone then you took the first ping, you added it to the system message that nobody spammed and afterwards on the top of it the reporter photoshopped the screenshot in order to get you banned...

In case this was true (I and nobody believe so) you'd deserve to be banned for being an idiot ... to add 109 in a ping is something brainless, not only you dont use a lower ping to attrack people no, but you make everyone suspect you of cracked garena because you are basic.

Anyway none of us believe your version(s), instead of explaining everything in the first post you tried to defend yourself accusation after accusation what pretty much means to me you have no evidence / alibi / version to support your innocence at all.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

UNBAN redhit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2