(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UnBan Request ^^Epic.Fail_-)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Epic.Fail

UnBan Request ^^Epic.Fail_-) Empty
PostSubject: UnBan Request ^^Epic.Fail_-)   UnBan Request ^^Epic.Fail_-) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:42 am

Garena Nick : ^^Epic.Fail_-)
Garena UID : 19844883

Hello before all Smile

My acc was hacked and who was owner(hacker) of acc did something (leave or w/e) so i got ban from all HLRs , now i back my account and i would like to play again in HL Rooms so pls unban me.

ty Smile
Back to top Go down
EU.Facemelt
EU.Facemelt

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Request ^^Epic.Fail_-)   UnBan Request ^^Epic.Fail_-) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:23 am

Nice fairytale.
Back to top Go down
Epic.Fail

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Request ^^Epic.Fail_-)   UnBan Request ^^Epic.Fail_-) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:44 am

lol why u think im banned from all HLRs ? if i was active there do you think i would leave from 5 HLRs and if i know i will get ban , even my ban is not like other my ban is no limit 4ever ....
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Request ^^Epic.Fail_-)   UnBan Request ^^Epic.Fail_-) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:11 am

Your ban expires in 2011 July the 29th in every room, this means you have been banned back on July 2010 for one year, this in turn means you have been banned for Hacking ( maphack , cracked ggc , drophack , or so ) I can't accurately tell you what's the fault because as everybody knows by now all our old archives were deleted without previous warning losing every piece of information we had.

But the fact that you are added into our banlists for a constant period of time signifies it was a legal ban.

Either your unban request got denied -if you opened one early on- or you should have shown some interest on your accout way sooner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Request ^^Epic.Fail_-)   UnBan Request ^^Epic.Fail_-) Empty

Back to top Go down

UnBan Request ^^Epic.Fail_-)
Page 1 of 1