(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban request -rSK-SAMA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-rSK-SAMA

-rSK-SAMA

unban request -rSK-SAMA Empty
PostSubject: unban request -rSK-SAMA   unban request -rSK-SAMA EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:59 am

Link of Ban req :- https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr4-ban-requests-f7/ban-rsk-sama-t8940.htm
Banned From :- EDHLR 4

Reason of unban :- i get an Error i didn't leave becuz there's no Reason to leave in that game i was Farming then i got the Error

Screen Shot .. as u see there's no Reason why i got Errors i Removed garena and reinstalled it again and it's the Same thing no Reason just Black Window popup

unban request -rSK-SAMA Unbenanntds

Please tell me how to solve/fix this Problem Sad
Back to top Go down
-rSK-SAMA

-rSK-SAMA

PostSubject: Re: unban request -rSK-SAMA   unban request -rSK-SAMA EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:00 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img261/2609/unbenanntds.jpg
Back to top Go down
RakiaLover

RakiaLover

PostSubject: Re: unban request -rSK-SAMA   unban request -rSK-SAMA EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:17 pm

sama u shoud fix this problem dude :\
Back to top Go down
-rSK-SAMA

-rSK-SAMA

PostSubject: Re: unban request -rSK-SAMA   unban request -rSK-SAMA EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:24 pm

i did all i can i reinstalled both warcraft and garena

idk what i should i do more than this maybe stop playing ??
Back to top Go down
OneToFive

PostSubject: Re: unban request -rSK-SAMA   unban request -rSK-SAMA EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:10 pm

and i do this, still same problems,i changed keys and all is fine now Smile
gl
Back to top Go down
Highway

PostSubject: Re: unban request -rSK-SAMA   unban request -rSK-SAMA EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:33 am

Hello, I am the guy that posted the ban request for him, its true there was no obvious reason for him to leave, he was farming from the begining and soon he would have been able to pawn my team, so i believe that he got an error ... pls remove his ban Smile

Last edited by Highway on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OneToFive

PostSubject: Re: unban request -rSK-SAMA   unban request -rSK-SAMA EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:08 am

nice act, highway Smile evala Razz
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: unban request -rSK-SAMA   unban request -rSK-SAMA EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:19 am

If I knew how to solve that problem, I would tell it to you. But if un/installing w3 and garena doesn't solve it...

I can understand your problem happened a second time and Im going to give you another chance but know that if you arent able to fix the problem and it becomes recurrent you won't be able to be unbanned because as you will understand you are -willingly or not- ruining games.

However Im not entirely removing your ban period due to this report : https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr5-ban-requests-f8/ban-rsk-sama-t7451.htm?highlight=sama , so your penalty is only going to be reduced this time to five days. ( you've been banned for twentyfive days but three days has elapsed therefore you are to be banned two days more )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unban request -rSK-SAMA   unban request -rSK-SAMA Empty

Back to top Go down

unban request -rSK-SAMA
Page 1 of 1