(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban D1saQ.Q

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
v.veaker

unban D1saQ.Q Empty
PostSubject: unban D1saQ.Q   unban D1saQ.Q EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:26 am

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-d1saqq-t12646.htm
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/name-tobeo-ban-t12920.htm

check this fucking "lifer" nub Luna h8er, unban or reduce the nab ban
ps. everyone who is fucking too slow, 2 same reports - POOR ABUSE .i.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban D1saQ.Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban D1saQ.Q   unban D1saQ.Q EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:32 pm

There's no FF rule in EDHLRs, so you should play at your best until the end of the game, not only to respect your enemies but your allies too regardless how skilled all they are.

Being idle is punishable, if you dont like the game you always have the possibility of leaving and this way at least your team mates can enjoy the gold and items you might have.

It's a matter of respect, far away from skill. So I dont want to hear any countergument about skill.

I see no reason either to unban you nor to reduce the penalty.

"ban tobeo.

he is unmannered, flamer, nup, pure h8er and liar, ban him. "

unmannered = why?
flamer = not as much as you and I doubt anyone would ban him for : " 25:56 [Allies] tobeo: u're the most useless trash i ever seen" and "26:52 [Allies] tobeo: u're just a pathetic noob ".
nup = low skilled is not punishable
pure h8er = so what?
liar = what?why?

As well as I dont see a reason to unban you I dont see a reason to ban him.
Back to top Go down
v.veaker

unban D1saQ.Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban D1saQ.Q   unban D1saQ.Q EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:24 pm

all time disa was in game and he just moved near all base, NOT NEAR his fountain only [ he play careful, its his mb strategy, i dont know,(ofc game was already gg because like always unknowns make game 4tw) and he dont wanna die more ITS NOT STUPID i think and much better than leave and get BAN for this lol,thx, its his choice whatever, and *RULE* what u copy paste - confirm it.] He dont ruin game of his buddyz, he DEAD NOT 5 TIMEZ SO HE DONT FEED 5 death'z ! LIKE SAID SPECTRE IN HIS H8 REPORT ON DISA, not even like he (spectre) and never ruin game in 1st mins of da game and then WANT PLAY LIKE THEY RLY WANT lul, who were unknownz(got proof) in that game, and i repeat made game already gg with FEED or simple sux teamplay], > disa no afk, not quit. Even he used block-stuns(shaker) for help team and give them time for farming or simple help etc. Even if u cant get it or simple check replay LIKE U AND LUNA SHOULD which one HERE ONLY UPLOADED FOR MODZ JOB and make TRUE REASON ban OR NOT u just kidding me with this annoying bullshit and ban (from nuppy abuser or not unban from ONE NORM MOD, where are they ? lol not funny,) on MY PRO FRIEND

Why u dont copy paste this too ?
26:09 [Allies] tobeo: just go fuck urself - why dont ? mb because
*You are not allowed to insult other users for any reason whatsoever. It does not matter how bad you might think someone plays..*
and what U COPY - MAKE same shit reason too, for the player like disa not play with idiot from uk who cant get JOKES OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH DUNNO HOW AND TRY TO GET FUN IN DOTA NUBZOUR like that one in team. su -.-

i dont said ban him for only one reason and made report on TOBEO because he is LIAR [IF U OPEN EYES AND CHECK TOO - > SHAKER 9 LVL SPECTRE 12 and FROM team 1 - 14 is max. so its just 5 lvlz and its NOTHING LIKE SOMETHING BADLY], (i dont need SAY WHY NOW? or check replay 1st of all then ban or not unban ?) NUBBY FEEDER , CANT GET SOME JOKES AND HE GOT NOT SUCH A SUX ENGLISH IN HIS MIND LIKE MINE LAL, one more STUPID FROM UK i cant belive pff, but whatever U R too lazy for this virtual job not even for true in your life, so i feel sad for chris now that he FAIL again and again

-As well as I dont see a reason to unban you I dont see a reason to ban him.
if one banned another one should get banned too, because rules same for all, ARE U FUCKING SEE THIS ?
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-d1saqq-t12646.htm
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/name-tobeo-ban-t12920.htm
oh what the fuck ITS NOT SAME or I AM BLIND MB ?

luna nOOp =P gg wp no re

Last edited by v.veaker on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eunique

unban D1saQ.Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban D1saQ.Q   unban D1saQ.Q EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:36 pm

Quote :
luna nOOp =P gg wp no re

so it is ok now? we just close this and things are done?
Back to top Go down
v.veaker

unban D1saQ.Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban D1saQ.Q   unban D1saQ.Q EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:44 pm

its always okey lol `_~ and np = ]
Eunique ask your boss u r not headmod or from unban section go play pro dota or go to bed whatever = thx
<3 >3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban D1saQ.Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban D1saQ.Q   unban D1saQ.Q Empty

Back to top Go down

unban D1saQ.Q
Page 1 of 1