(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban Galetusha

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Galetusha

unban Galetusha Empty
PostSubject: unban Galetusha   unban Galetusha EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:15 am

ban history : https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr3-ban-requests-f6/ban-galetusha-t14806.htm

4 vs 5 for my team...our decision to rmk...i don`t understand why the opponent made that complain. wasn`t their call to rmk! doh!!!
Back to top Go down
akatish

unban Galetusha Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Galetusha   unban Galetusha EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:22 am

You can see that it's 5:16 and keli_killer left just seconds before, and all of the sentinel guys said : " Let's rmk " (you can even see camee saying this in the screenshot). I was also in the game and said let's rmk, It's totally uncalled for to ban galetusha for doing what we all told him to do. Please unban.
Back to top Go down
vmi

unban Galetusha Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Galetusha   unban Galetusha EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:32 am

was in the game too....we all decided to rmk fast because he left at min 3 or something.....no point in playing 4v5 from min 3

Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban Galetusha Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Galetusha   unban Galetusha EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:05 am

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/high-level-room-rules-t18.htm

Remaking

* You may remake/leave a game if game status is other than 5v5, 5v4 or 4v4
* You may remake/leave a game if game status is other than 5v5 and the team scores are 0-0 and game has lasted no longer than 7 minutes.
* Users who have been afk/idle for a total of 5 minutes or more count as leavers when determining game status.
* You are not allowed to forfeit.
* At any time during a game you can vote to remake/cancel a game. In order to remake/leave the game, the majority of all players must agree, including those in the opposite team.
* Only users who confirm that they wish to remake/cancel the game count. Users who do not reply count as having voted to play on.
* If you remake/leave a game after a voting, you MUST save the replay in order to be able to prove that the majority of all players agreed, otherwise you will get banned if someone reports you!
* The host of a game has no special rights to decide when to remake/cancel a game. Hosts remaking a game without fullfilling the criteria stated above will be counted as LEAVERS!

pay a closer attention to the ones in bold please and attach the replay if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Galetusha

unban Galetusha Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Galetusha   unban Galetusha EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:20 am

OMG..is the only thing i can say...! you are telling me...that in a game in with witch you have 1 leaver in minute 3 ...you play it? i bet you rmk! if the rmk moment was ..i dunno... min 15 or more, that was somenthing...! but is was min 5 and we were 4 players since min 3! the opposite team ..ohh...the are fine of course..the are 5 ..and they have a great chance to win the game ! think more about that and don`t make playing dota on garena a waste of our time with this rmking rulles! i won`t stay in a game that has very low or no chance to win (4 vs 5 since min 3) - the whole ideea is to win it...if there is no fair-play (according to your rulles) then playing dota on garena is a big waste of time, at least of my time!

have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
akatish

unban Galetusha Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Galetusha   unban Galetusha EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:52 am

The rules seem fair but picture this : You play against 5 bastards who just like unfair games , like to kill you at your fountain, like to leave your base and not push when all your team is dead. What can you do against these guys? ha? They won't remake because they like the superiority and know they have the upper hand, so it will be a very fun game for them. Now the question is why am I guilty of ending up in the team with a guy that had to go because he had some problems or isp problems or w3 crashed? I should be able to decide with my team if we play or not, not both teams! specially when it's the 5th damn minute.

The bottom line is that these rules would work in a perfect world, where all dota players would be decent, not here where they celebrate when they see that an adversary leaves.

We all decided to remake, not just the host, so you might as well ban us all if you are really so short-minded.

I hope you do the right thing.
Back to top Go down
akatish

unban Galetusha Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Galetusha   unban Galetusha EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:02 am

It's been quite a while and the admin still didn't respond and do the right thing. It's nice to see garena admins ignoring everything instead of doing their FREAKING JOBS.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban Galetusha Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Galetusha   unban Galetusha EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:34 am

Actually Im working on remodelling a little bit the remaking rule to make it more sensible and adaptable to everyone's desire of playing a balanced game above all, but as this case happened under a very clear set of rules and nobody has followed them (even if you think they are senseless) I think noone of you are in the position to demand nothing extra from me. On the other hand, it's already 5 days of ban which I consider a much more fitting penalty than 25 for a situation I myself want to change.

[10:33:08] [System Message] Galetusha can access this room from now on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban Galetusha Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Galetusha   unban Galetusha Empty

Back to top Go down

unban Galetusha
Page 1 of 1