(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban [Clayton] Hlr 5

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[Clayton]

Unban [Clayton] Hlr 5 Empty
PostSubject: Unban [Clayton] Hlr 5   Unban [Clayton] Hlr 5 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:09 am

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr5-ban-requests-f8/ban-clayton-t15376.htm <-- link to ban request

Well if you can see by the screen the pink player left, my team wanted to remake so I remaked. + That the team stats is 5 10 and we were owning, the fact that I have one death has nothing to do with me leaving, it was simply because it was 7 min and they were -1. This would have eventually led to the whole team leaving and therefore letting us waste another 20 mins .

And might I add that this dude has like 5 creeps in 7 minutes. These are just some random haters that ban for no reason.

I sencerely request to be unbanned for such foolishness, I have played like a milion games which I have been 5/10 or something like this and still not left, the only reason I left is because there is no point in 5v4 in seven minutes and owning.
Back to top Go down
DarkFace

PostSubject: Re: Unban [Clayton] Hlr 5   Unban [Clayton] Hlr 5 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:39 am

High Level Room Rules
# You may remake/leave a game if game status is other than 5v5, 5v4 or 4v4
# You may remake/leave a game if game status is other than 5v5 and the team scores are 0-0 and game has lasted no longer than 7 minutes.
Back to top Go down
[Clayton]

PostSubject: Re: Unban [Clayton] Hlr 5   Unban [Clayton] Hlr 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:24 am

@DarkFace - My team demanded remake and there is no point in continuing play when we are leading 10/5 and we are + 1. And by looking at your CS and your other posts we were 5v3.

Its 5v4 but we were owning and you would have left eventually.
Back to top Go down
fenix136
fenix136

PostSubject: Re: Unban [Clayton] Hlr 5   Unban [Clayton] Hlr 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:57 am

post replay so we all can see if you have voted for rmk.
Back to top Go down
[Clayton]

PostSubject: Re: Unban [Clayton] Hlr 5   Unban [Clayton] Hlr 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:15 am

Well I haven't expected to be banned for such foolishness because we remade like 2 times before this game and this was the third and I don't see nobody posting a ban request for the previous games.We were all sick of remaking so my team said instantly rmk and I didn't hesitate and neither one of us wanted to waste another 20 minutes and then having the scourge leave again and therefore remake ..but with an extra + 20 min waste.

But this time Darkface was in the game and I guess it doesnt suit him when having the imba stats 1/0 the game to be remade.

And seeing as I haven't expected this I don't have the replay.

It would be good if atleast you can lower my ban time.
Back to top Go down
kpeu3e

PostSubject: Re: Unban [Clayton] Hlr 5   Unban [Clayton] Hlr 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:24 pm

Hello! As you can see, I am in that game too, I am with pudge and my stats is 5-0. The host was wondering about remaking the game, so he asked the team. I said something like " go remake, it's a clear game and it's a waste of time", everyone from our team agreed with that decision. I don't have a replay either, cuz we all voted for remake and I didn't suspect there would be a ban request. I just want to support Clayton's words, cuz it's all true, and I really don't know why that guy decided to make a request, maybe we were chatting in "allies chat", so he missed the agreement, but I assure you the host didn't leave for anything but remaking a clear game. Thanks and I hope you will make the right decision.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Unban [Clayton] Hlr 5   Unban [Clayton] Hlr 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:46 pm

You should have provided the replay to support you however the game was alredy ruined by the previous leaver but the fact that you just left right when you died and that you were the host make me imppssible to ban you, that's why Im just reducing the panalty to 7 days from now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban [Clayton] Hlr 5   Unban [Clayton] Hlr 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban [Clayton] Hlr 5
Page 1 of 1