(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin coming plz????????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wennan13524

Admin coming plz???????? Empty
PostSubject: Admin coming plz????????   Admin coming plz???????? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:31 pm

Why ban me for 365 days?
cuz https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-abuser-requests-f5/ban-wennan13524-3575179-cracked-garena-t1494.htm ?

The truth is I did hack the garena and I have no idea how to do that.

unbelievable...Admin just read a meanless graphic and ban me for 365 days?????????
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Admin coming plz????????   Admin coming plz???????? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:02 pm

If Im not mistaken you wrote exactly the same message one after the other In the seconds 26th and 29th which only can be performed through a cracked garena instance hence you are banned 365 days

If you can give me a satisfactory explanation about how you repeated exactly the same message one after the other I will gladly unban you and make apologies
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

PostSubject: Re: Admin coming plz????????   Admin coming plz???????? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Hello fool hacker,

There's only 1 way to bypass the anti-flood garena system.I suppose that you already know how to do that , because you use an unofficial garena client version.

Reporting ppl with cracked garena client is the best way to reveal a hidden hacker.

P.S. It is pointless to come hear with a fake screenshot which would show us that you can bypass the garena anti-flood system by yourself without the usage of any hacks.

Cu after a year honey <3

P.S. Didn't you just admit that you used a cracked garena?What's the point in unbanning you then?=)
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Admin coming plz????????   Admin coming plz???????? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin coming plz????????   Admin coming plz???????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin coming plz????????
Page 1 of 1