(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANY OTHER ADMIN??????????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GGRocks

ANY OTHER ADMIN?????????? Empty
PostSubject: ANY OTHER ADMIN??????????   ANY OTHER ADMIN?????????? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:16 am

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t22979-ban-bad-bad-bad-behavior

so he kept flaming about mom and very bad words..and at the end this admin came to ban him for 1 day? thats it? you make such rules in hlr1 about flaming is not allowed..ect and u ban him for 1 single day so its like you cheering him up to continue that with others. to ban him for 1 DAY !!!!! i checked on forums during the last 6-9 months many ppl got banned for LESS BAD BEHAVIOR than that guy and they got 1-2 weeks ban. so whats so special on this guy that he flamed like hell and he got only 1 day?
hope you check the replay again and increase the ban days so maybe he will think later million times before he say smth about someone's mom.
Back to top Go down
GanymeDes
GanymeDes

ANY OTHER ADMIN?????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER ADMIN??????????   ANY OTHER ADMIN?????????? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:31 am

There will always be flamers and idiots, but what I try to do is to encourage people to use the /squelch command instead.

The punishment for being unmannered is the same as in the room chat, which is getting kicked, so for flamers in game I'll go with the closest solution; 24h ban.

If people were to report every goddamn flamer it would double the amount of ban requests, and yet it wouldn't bring any difference to the rooms.

So like I said: use /squelch and stop being a baby.

Also, threads like these don't belong to this section. If you want to complain, do it somewhere else. In here it's just me anyways.
Back to top Go down

ANY OTHER ADMIN??????????
Page 1 of 1