(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban baze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
baze

unban baze Empty
PostSubject: unban baze   unban baze EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:58 am

ok i got banned in hlr1 yesterday it seems and here is the link to my ban request:
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-baze-t15403.htm

First of all i didnt leave the game but my computer restarted.. we were 5 people playing lan and i had the best score in the game.. i am sorry i dont have any evidence but since the people playing with me let the people ingame know that my computer restarted i assumed that the players on the opposite side will be reasonable and understand that such things happens and that it wont lead to me getting banned.

Now that said i have to add one more thing. Whoever that mongloid who posted my ban request is - why did he requested a ban for hrl1 when if you check the names of the people on the screenshot you will see that they are not even available to join HLR1 so yeah that game wasnt played in HLR1 room.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban baze Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban baze   unban baze EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:21 am

According to the levels of the players in that game , it must have happened in EDHLR5, hence Im moving the ban request there however as it is the first ban request on you, you apparently had no reasons to leave Im unbanning you from hlr1 and from hlr5. ( firstly I reduced your ban and moved it to hlr5 but now, on a second thought, I dont think you deserve to be banned. Im sorry for the consequent kick in hlr5)

[10:21:48] [System Message] baze can access this room from now on!

Closed.
Back to top Go down

unban baze
Page 1 of 1