(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban request closed-need explanation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gemini^_^

ban request closed-need explanation Empty
PostSubject: ban request closed-need explanation   ban request closed-need explanation EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:08 pm

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr5-ban-requests-f8/ban-cudan_lik-t16116.htm

Hi,

u closed the previous thread so i had to create a new one for this sorry in advance.
To be honest i am really dubious with your answer, so i have some questions

Quote :
note: this might have been an accident, but accidents can be handled easy with an appology. maybe if you appologize in an unban request, everything vanishes.

As u denied the afk/idling reason i suppose u are talking about the fact that he used my hero.Correct me if im wrong.

I will remember you the facts here :

At the 40min marked he used my hero(storm) just after i crossed the river in mid lane.I was on my way to rejoin some teammates to push and try to take out a 3rd tower and maybe a rax. The fact that he took out all my mana put me in a position where i couldnt push. So i lost a precious time going there and this penalized us for sure. There is no doubt about that with me.
Secondly this guy, gondar, was dead and had nothing to do except alt-tab / watch the game. How can this be an accident? Please explain me

Quote :
about AFK/IDLING: nothing found, once 2 minutes in an 90 minute game is nothing.

Here is the point that disapoint me a lot. Are u saying that if u are in a 5v5 game at the 70th min where all heroes have a full inventory, passed the 2nd tower limit to come take the 3rd tower, rax( both can be gone in 30s at the state of the game btw) and your carry afk just at this moment so u fight 4v5 is nothing?
In our case we where 4v4( one leaver on our side and 1 afker since start in the other side) and gondar afked precisely at this moment. In 1min30 we lost 2 tower and 4 rax(mid then top lane). So are u telling me that the fact gondar afked at this moment didnt had an influence in the game? Just 30s after we lost mid and top rax i said something like "great i can ban gondar" and bam! here he unafk.

One other fact u maybe didnt noticed. Because of some lols gondar actions, he clearly understood that almost everyone was thinking "he is a noob" about him. He even said at one moment in all chat with sarcasm and anger "yes im noob" and some other useless stuff.

So with all this, it appears clear to me that he wasnt against the fact to make his team lose the game. In my opinion this guy deserves the max ban time for using my hero on purpose(with the consequences i explained) and afking while we lost our mid and top lane(even if it was two/three minute i think u got my point now ^^). After that, if u dont punished players for afking for less than 5min, no matter that was on purpose or not and no matter the consequences, that's another story.

Best regards

ps : dont close this thread this time please i bet i'll want to say something regardless your answer and decision

pss : sorry for this wall of text Smile
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: ban request closed-need explanation   ban request closed-need explanation EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:02 pm

FIRST of all: "PS" stands for post scriptum, meaning after the written. after the PS there is an AFTEr the after the written. that would be PPS, post post scriptum... pls dont use PSS, it makes me shiver... thanks so far.

second: I thank you for your concerns, next time you can pm me and be sure I will answer as ssoon as possible. if you want to discuss smth in public dont hesitate to make it public, there is nothing that I fear to explain, if I made a failure, I easyly say so in public. still, pm is a lot easier. I will NOT close this in case you want others to participate, unless you pm me to close it. but it might soon be full of spam....

TO THE TOPIC:
sorry for the long prelude. you reported gondar for two things. the second is easier to explain, so I start with this one:
gondar did not go afk in a bannable duration. this is a fact. I see your point and I am glad you asked, but please also see the time and effort I put in this 93 minute (!!!) replay. gondar went afk for a second after dieing. in a 90 minute game I might go to toilet too... when I am dead might be a good situation. he immediately came back.that is what I meant in the long game thingy... ask, if I didnt explain myself well. he did NOT IDLE OR AFK ANY OTHER TIME in that game. fine with me according to our rules and my sense of a team game.

about using your hero:
yes, he DID use it. according any other thing there was nothing to ban him. I still banned him and that was because of this. I have been used to run away, when I justed used TP. prolly accident. I HAVE used other heroes by accident because I was nervous and wanted them to run away and failed. especially when I am dead I click on other heroes... ofc also friendly heroes. maybe he did have your hero in his focus and by accident told him to use the ulti in direction of enemy base. might happen. maybe he was ashamed and didnt want to say so. it was mid lane and correct diraction. it didnt seem to me as he did it on purpose to waste your mana. still I banned him for 5 days. that was for telling it and explaining it the next time. there was NO OTHER occasion whole game, while he could have gotten you killed easyly often enough.

I also noted that you were angry on him and I think you might see this different if you were not involved. it was exactly ONE thing in a one and a half hour game where he did wrong according to our rules. I do not judge his skills, I judge his behaviour as I explained. I doubt he meant any harm. if he had said smth like "haha, noob sucker tard" it would have been way more. but this... shit happens, to all of us, I hope you see my points, even if you disagree. but you wouldnt want to be banned for a stupid mistake either, would you? no matter if it was one here, I at first think it was one. might help you once too... just imagine a boring game where you easyly win and then the power goes out, just after solo mid potm flamed you...

I could ban you with 19-0 storm, because you wanted solo mid, but I guess smth happened and give you a chance... because nothing much happened before and I see no reason for it...

now please pm me next time unless you want the community to participate. I am fine with both, but this might easyly get spammed.

@ all other mods in here: please do not close it, I will take care of it. thanks!
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: ban request closed-need explanation   ban request closed-need explanation EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:01 am

bump!

edit: problem solved via pm. whoever has any questions always feel free to ask! pm is easier, but as you like!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ban request closed-need explanation   ban request closed-need explanation Empty

Back to top Go down

ban request closed-need explanation
Page 1 of 1