(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban request denied - Need explanation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gemini^_^

ban request denied - Need explanation Empty
PostSubject: ban request denied - Need explanation   ban request denied - Need explanation EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:49 am

I know that Eunique told me is better to pm mods instead of opening another thread but i did that and no answer from street_dog since 4 days.

So here is the ban request denied : https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr4-ban-requests-f7/ban-sacutekaram-t19406.htm

@fenix136 :

First of all show me some respect i'm not blind no need to write twice "DENIED" in capslock.

Secondly,
Quote :
if a player starts to flame. you need to tell him to stop or he`ll be banned.

Can you see that in rules? I can't ! In case im wrong and i'm pretty sure im not tell me where i can read that.

Quote :
saying heavy flames is bannable.
Same i can't read that in rules. What i read is :
Quote :
# You are not allowed to insult other users for any reason whatsoever. It does not matter how bad you might think someone plays, do NOT flame!
# Keep in mind that even words such as "noob" and "stfu" might be offensive to some users!

So i understand here exactly what street_dog told me the first time before ignoring me :
Quote :
Every offensive word/flame is bannable

Thirdly,
Quote :
sacutekaram said only FU 1 time and never continued to abuse flame or w/e

So you didnt watched the replay or even the chatlog closely at all. HE HAD NO TIME TO FLAME MORE. One player dced 10s after and i rmed instantly. So yeah sure he didn't keep insulting/flaming. HE WASN'T ABLE TO !

To conclude, i won't ask again for a ban since it was denied for watever reason. But tell me what's the real reason or just change those rules to be in cohesion with fenix point of view.Because actually it's in contradiction with the real rules.

So your explanation is DENIED. DENIED. Tell me a valuable one.

greetz
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

ban request denied - Need explanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban request denied - Need explanation   ban request denied - Need explanation EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:16 pm

Quote :
So you didnt watched the replay or even the
chatlog closely at all. HE HAD NO TIME TO FLAME MORE. One player dced
10s after and i rmed instantly. So yeah sure he didn't keep
insulting/flaming. HE WASN'T ABLE TO !

Do you seriously think we ban people for what they (in your opinion) would have done if the game continued?

No Proof - No ban

It rather seems its a hate request because he reported you:
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t19329-ban-gemini_?highlight=Gemini

Still, one "fu" is not enough.
Even if you were so vulnerable, its a big coincidence that hes the first one you report for a single "fu", isnt it?

I dont see any reason to alter fenix' decision.

Closed.
Back to top Go down

ban request denied - Need explanation
Page 1 of 1