(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable

Go down 
+3
555.rafa.pt
pinceta
nightmare575
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nightmare575

hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable  Empty
PostSubject: hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable    hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:08 pm

hi, is war3 keys banable in hlr ?
is mana bar and hp bar banable in hlr ?
thank you
Back to top Go down
pinceta

PostSubject: Re: hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable    hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:15 pm

U wanna tell us u are using garena master ?
Back to top Go down
nightmare575

PostSubject: Re: hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable    hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:22 pm

my friend has war3keys and manabars and i took them from him
first is to use skills easier , second is to show ur and ur team mana

i wonder if they are bannable in hlr ,
for example if i give a ss with my mana appearing , i get banned? since its not on warcraft 3
Back to top Go down
555.rafa.pt

PostSubject: Re: hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable    hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Hellow nightmare, pinceta,
i use Autohotkeys... im quite sure is legal
the rest i dont think so...
abraços rafa
Back to top Go down
nightmare575

PostSubject: Re: hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable    hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:27 pm

so hp bars and war3keys are legal
what about mp bar?

btw.
i tested and it shows also enemy mp bar.

i got my answer , mana bars are banable
thanks all

Back to top Go down
pinceta

PostSubject: Re: hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable    hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:50 pm

Rofls mana/hp bars are bannable.
Warkeys are not btw...
Back to top Go down
EU.GaSeR
EU.GaSeR

PostSubject: Re: hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable    hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Hp bars are not bannable.
War3 keys (any remapping) are not bannable.
Mana bars are bannable.

Basicly, things that _could only_ be achieved by using special soft (votekick, maphack, mana bars, autolasthit, hook/arrow dodge, etc) are bannable and rest are not, but I am not sure if that statement is 100% correct, thats just the general idea.
Back to top Go down
chucknorriscan

PostSubject: Re: hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable    hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:47 pm

Hp bars are bannable if the rest 9 heroes (5 enemy's) are displayed on ur screen @ all time.
Back to top Go down
nightmare575

PostSubject: Re: hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable    hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:18 pm

chuck norris =D
you're from idiot land =D

ahahaha i laughed so hard
Back to top Go down
plitvice

PostSubject: Re: hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable    hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Well, report your friend for using Garena hack.
In Garena, there is protection that disallows you to inject DLLs/write to memory of Warcraft 3. Means if you used Start Game button, you can't inject Manabars.
Only way to bypass that is using Garena hack like GarenaMaster or any other.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable    hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:16 am

Basically everything that cant be attainable just with your warcraft would be a hack.
For instance, Keys can't be cosidered as hack because warcraft itself allows them by remapping every hotkey at will in your "CustomKeys" file, including the inventory, Hp bars aren't a hack either because you can enable the feature in warcraft options but on the contrary warcraft hasnt an own feature for mana bars, that would be only doable using a hack.
Programs that only ease the labour of assigning keys as desired arent banable, I myself use Warkeys and I pretty have all my needs covered without having any special advantage noone would get by using normal means .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable    hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable  Empty

Back to top Go down

hi i want to ask a question about if this is banable
Page 1 of 1