(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why hostBot is banable?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hell-Boy

Why hostBot is banable? Empty
PostSubject: Why hostBot is banable?   Why hostBot is banable? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Okay can some1 explain me, why hostbot is banable in HLR ??? AS you can see one of them were cursing me on my lenguage (Macedonian) and i muted him. And tho as i readed HostBot is legal in all rooms....
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

PostSubject: Re: Why hostBot is banable?   Why hostBot is banable? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:02 pm

Why not? Smile
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: Why hostBot is banable?   Why hostBot is banable? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Ah well, I guess you guys need some explanation after all.
Thanks for asking anyway.
Basically, some host bots have integrated commands we don't accept in high level rooms, such as, basically, a custom kick. Some others don't. But the general idea is, not to accept any (for the moment).

Yes, they grant games without lags. But you can't pretend custom kick doesn't exist.
Now you are going to tell me "but i don't use custom kick". Sure thing buddy, what about the next 512356151 users who are going to use a host bot? What if a guy, drops on a host, which is supposed to, theoretically, provides a game without any possible lag? What would be his reaction? Who to blame? Ban host bot from soudan? Or ban the user?

"And tho as i readed HostBot is legal in all rooms....". If I want to sell you a car, which goes at 250 km/h, when your country only allows a max speed set at 130 km/h, would you buy it, and drive with it at 250km/h?

You got the idea now? Basically, we re going to wait for host bots which are "safe", for the community. Until then, it's not allowed. And I wonder why you make such a big deal out of it.

UNTIL THEN : DO NOT PLAY WITH HOST BOTS, AS LONG AS WE DIDN'T DECIDE TO ACCEPT ONE OR MORE IN HIGH LEVEL ROOMS.

I will close this post, if the whole crew has something to add, or specify, they will post.

EDIT :
Host bots are not allowed

* Beware that some host bots have features that will be treated as hacks in EHLR. If you use such featurs you will be banned for 365 days from all EHLRs!
* Features that will get you banned for 365 days from all EHLRs include but are not limited to:
o Kick featues
o Features that allow users to join your game without being in the room
o Features that allow you to change the name of yourself or other users inside Warcraft III
* You will get banned for a short duration even if you only use innocent features.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why hostBot is banable?   Why hostBot is banable? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why hostBot is banable?
Page 1 of 1