(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban DontTellMeNoob!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hellbani

hellbani

DontTellMeNoob - ban  DontTellMeNoob! Empty
PostSubject: ban DontTellMeNoob!   DontTellMeNoob - ban  DontTellMeNoob! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:38 am

5 4 game

host leaver because 5 4 game

DontTellMeNoob - ban  DontTellMeNoob! Leaver2
Back to top Go down
DontTellMeNoob!

PostSubject: Re: ban DontTellMeNoob!   DontTellMeNoob - ban  DontTellMeNoob! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:36 am

Heey !! I left cuz all says remk after that leaver !!!! I told u I will report him and go and see the reports !! and now u report me !!!

Last edited by DontTellMeNoob! on Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DontTellMeNoob!

PostSubject: Re: ban DontTellMeNoob!   DontTellMeNoob - ban  DontTellMeNoob! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:38 am

and yeah I remember I killd u fb so that u want to report me !! hahah u are noob and know nothing about rules!!
Back to top Go down
hellbani

hellbani

PostSubject: Re: ban DontTellMeNoob!   DontTellMeNoob - ban  DontTellMeNoob! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:56 am

read rules 5 4 game., fb was... our team didnt vote for rmk.
Back to top Go down
DontTellMeNoob!

PostSubject: Re: ban DontTellMeNoob!   DontTellMeNoob - ban  DontTellMeNoob! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:36 am

U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT DOTA !! u just want to do that cuz I killed u fb and look at scoor and u know !! and we all say remk dont lie !
Back to top Go down
chiller[G]

PostSubject: Re: ban DontTellMeNoob!   DontTellMeNoob - ban  DontTellMeNoob! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:01 am

first of all its before min 10 so remake for sure would be done , i always do it in my host.

why did u bother report him ? hellbani any comment ? you want to play game 4v5 since min 5?

go report leavers, not a host would remake at min 5 4v5 and he have status 1-0 doesnt make sence

between kse are you angry cuz first blood at you ? 0-1? and your team doesnt vote the weak with 4 players they say before min 10 if they continue or not!
Back to top Go down
hellbani

hellbani

PostSubject: Re: ban DontTellMeNoob!   DontTellMeNoob - ban  DontTellMeNoob! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:53 am

You may remake/leave a game if game status is other than 5v5, 5v4 or 4v4

You may remake/leave a game if game status is other than 5v5 and the team scores are 0-0 and game has lasted no longer than 7 minutes.

chiller ? 10 min ? LOL ( like I say .. read rules )

no., I am not mad for fb on me... that was earth fucked... he is noob., and fucked me., so I die..

and score? "donttellnoob"., I stay in game., untill end., if I own or not... same shit., if I lose 0 4636 I stay or if I have 3535 0 Wink

p.s. donttellme ., show me replay where we say rmk ? :O
Back to top Go down
chiller[G]

PostSubject: Re: ban DontTellMeNoob!   DontTellMeNoob - ban  DontTellMeNoob! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:26 am

hat i do and everyone do is just remake before 10 mins if anyone left

what i see that you reporting when he had advantage with one kill i see it as a kid move what

you done i think you are so free and have nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
hellbani

hellbani

PostSubject: Re: ban DontTellMeNoob!   DontTellMeNoob - ban  DontTellMeNoob! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:47 am

he had not have advantage ., he is noob for me Wink... easy target to kill... and he leave., because he know that will lose Wink
Back to top Go down
chiller[G]

PostSubject: Re: ban DontTellMeNoob!   DontTellMeNoob - ban  DontTellMeNoob! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:26 am

ok mr pro just next time report real leavers no a host remaking for 4v5 in the first five mins.
Back to top Go down
hellbani

hellbani

PostSubject: Re: ban DontTellMeNoob!   DontTellMeNoob - ban  DontTellMeNoob! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:55 pm

it was 6 min., and fb long time ago... 6 min + start 2 min... waste of time if every host then rmk like he do..

and ya.. I am mr.pro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
m7mood_tillawi

m7mood_tillawi

PostSubject: Re: ban DontTellMeNoob!   DontTellMeNoob - ban  DontTellMeNoob! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:47 pm

chiller is right
Back to top Go down
chiller[G]

PostSubject: Re: ban DontTellMeNoob!   DontTellMeNoob - ban  DontTellMeNoob! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:27 pm

Thank you m7mood_tillawi
its just some random players they have too much time and i never seen for past years someone
reporting the other 4v5 remake in the begining of the game. No comment
Back to top Go down
hellbani

hellbani

PostSubject: Re: ban DontTellMeNoob!   DontTellMeNoob - ban  DontTellMeNoob! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:29 pm

ya .. no comment., go play nintendo
Back to top Go down
chiller[G]

PostSubject: Re: ban DontTellMeNoob!   DontTellMeNoob - ban  DontTellMeNoob! EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:03 am

get a life dota freak
Back to top Go down
hellbani

hellbani

PostSubject: Re: ban DontTellMeNoob!   DontTellMeNoob - ban  DontTellMeNoob! EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:31 am

did you passed whole super mario ? :O ., or nintendo is too hard for you :O
Back to top Go down
m7mood_tillawi

m7mood_tillawi

PostSubject: Re: ban DontTellMeNoob!   DontTellMeNoob - ban  DontTellMeNoob! EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:29 am

xD
Back to top Go down
chiller[G]

PostSubject: Re: ban DontTellMeNoob!   DontTellMeNoob - ban  DontTellMeNoob! EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:47 am

form who did u copy that from ?
add me on skype if u are a fan
Back to top Go down
Gaz

Gaz

PostSubject: Re: ban DontTellMeNoob!   DontTellMeNoob - ban  DontTellMeNoob! EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:37 pm

DontTellMeNoob! has been banned for 26 days

Post the replay with chat proving that people wanted a remake in your unban request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ban DontTellMeNoob!   DontTellMeNoob - ban  DontTellMeNoob! Empty

Back to top Go down

ban DontTellMeNoob!
Page 1 of 1