(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban request denied... 2 xD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gemini^_^

ban request denied... 2 xD Empty
PostSubject: ban request denied... 2 xD   ban request denied... 2 xD EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:50 pm

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/t19793-ban-request-denied-need-explanation

Quote :
Do you seriously think we ban people for what they (in your opinion) would have done if the game continued?

Did i asked that? No. I was notifying fais that is answer "sacutekaram said only FU 1 time and never continued to abuse flame or w/e" was showing that he didnt watched closely at all the request/link etc

Quote :
It rather seems its a hate request because he reported you

Hate is a big word. My request is a stupid has his request but there is a difference : in my case, your rules says i am right

Quote :
Still, one "fu" is not enough.
As i said reread your rules or edit them

ah and btw
Quote :
I dont see any reason to alter fenix' decision.

So i dont know if u saw that lasts 2 sentence but i wasnt reasking for a ban but just to maybe edit also this rules in your remaking rule plan.

To definitely conclude,dont make me say what i haven't said and maybe just answer to the question i (users on this forum) may ask. And if some sentence(s) are not clear to u ask me, dont close the thread and i will answer

U can close this directly hope you get my point this time...

Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

ban request denied... 2 xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban request denied... 2 xD   ban request denied... 2 xD EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:23 pm

Okay, I will answer this thread once again, remember ONCE:

Quote :
Did i asked that? No. I was notifying fais that is answer "sacutekaram said only FU 1 time and never continued to abuse flame or w/e" was showing that he didnt
watched closely at all the request/link etc

Apparently you did that, am i allowed to quote you again?

"So you didnt watched the replay or even the
chatlog closely at all. HE HAD NO TIME TO FLAME MORE. One player dced
10s after and i rmed instantly. So yeah sure he didn't keep
insulting/flaming. HE WASN'T ABLE TO !"

I watched the replay and analyzed the chat (and I am sure fenix did that, too) and especially for you, Ill sum up the chat:

[04:16] sacuTEkaram (Allies): fu

[04:40] sacuTEkaram (All): play..

[04:40] sacuTEkaram (All): you cant rmk

[04:40] sacuTEkaram (All): with no votes

[04:40] sacuTEkaram (All): no votes = ban

[04:40] sacuTEkaram (All): ok

[04:40] sacuTEkaram (All): lol

[04:40] sacuTEkaram (All): no vote = ban

[04:40] sacuTEkaram (All): bb

[05:34] sacuTEkaram (All): mhm

[05:36] sacuTEkaram (All): sure

[05:40] sacuTEkaram (All): just go on

[05:42] sacuTEkaram (All): we'll see

As I said, nothing more to detect than a simple "fu", even if i "watched closely at all the request/link etc"

Next point:

Quote :
Hate is a big word. My request is a stupid has his request but there is a difference : in my case, your rules says i am right

I think you know what I mean with "hate-request" and besides, everyone who opens the link I provided knows what Im talking about!
And again, I have to repeat myself. If everyone who says "fu" or "stfu" once in a game got reported, wed need around 10 mods per room for an absurd job.
We trust on you players who dont feel "insulted" by a simple "fu" and still its up to us moderators to consider this as an insult or not.

Quote :
As i said reread your rules or edit them

I dont think simple provocations like this will change our opinion

Quote :
So i dont know if u saw that lasts 2 sentence but i wasnt reasking for a ban but just to maybe edit also this rules in your remaking rule plan.

"I dont see any reason to alter fenix' decision." means I support his explanation.

Conclusion: I wont ban him because

- I dont consider the "fu" as an insult which is sufficient to ban him

- Besides Its apparent you created this thread because you were annoyed by his request, not because you feel insulted, otherwise Id a lotta more flame requests written by you

- Not knowing the rules isnt flaming

If you still think he should get banned for that, try convince another moderator.
Closed.
Back to top Go down

ban request denied... 2 xD
Page 1 of 1