(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban sacuTEkaram

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

unban sacuTEkaram Empty
PostSubject: unban sacuTEkaram   unban sacuTEkaram EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 am

As you can see in the screenshot that the one who reported me linked I killed someone right before i got booted. That's because I told my team i had to go and gave them shared unit control so they can still benefit from my hero. Why the hell did i get even banned when a guy from the other team reported me? I told those who i played with in allied chat that i had to go and 2 of them said that it's ok. If you think I'm not innocent then at least cut my ban shorter, its 20 days and i don't think i deserve that much.
unban sacuTEkaram 111ug
Back to top Go down
chrismokvack
Administrator
chrismokvack

unban sacuTEkaram Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban sacuTEkaram   unban sacuTEkaram EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:09 pm

Denied

It's unimportant who reported you. You aren't allowed to go afk. You should tell all the players why you have to go and then save the replay, but even that won't ensure you get unbanned. It is your responsibility to make sure you are able to finish a game before you join it.

20 days is a rather short penalty for being booted with negative score in a 5v5 game. I won't reduce it further.
Back to top Go down

unban sacuTEkaram
Page 1 of 1