(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban sacuTEkaram

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

unban sacuTEkaram Empty
PostSubject: unban sacuTEkaram   unban sacuTEkaram EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:45 pm

ban req : https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr2-ban-requests-f4/ban-sacutekaram-t7617.htm
#1 it was the 5th minute which is considered the beginning and i asked the host at least 5-6 times to tunnel me and he didn't even respond
#2 the req says i had no items which is untrue, i didn't buy anything before the creep spawn cause i wanted a courier and i used it to get me a bottle right after the first weave
#3 MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL: That game happened a week ago making it an inappropriate ban req! In my reply to the ban req I said I'll upload the replay so i can prove that he was refusing to cooperate, well thats cause i thought it happened 1-2 or 3 days ago and i spent almost an hour digging trough my replays from this week (i clear the folder every week so it doesn't become a mess) when i finally remembered that that game is from a week ago!
I'm trying to catch on to the ehlr system for more then 2 months already but you just won't let me! You guys are just like like cops, they open your file and from then on every time you get in trouble with the law you're pronounced guilty right on the spot!
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban sacuTEkaram Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban sacuTEkaram   unban sacuTEkaram EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Quote :

You guys are just like like cops, they open your file and from then on every time you get in trouble with the law you're pronounced guilty right on the spot!

I think you got it perfectly and this is your file : https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/search.forum?mode=searchbox&search_keywords=sacuTEkaram&show_results=topics

You build yourself such a reputation that is nearly impossible for us to believe you.
In reapeated times you have confirmed what you are; a leaver, and you come here asking for unban without any evidence (no matter whether what you are saying is true of false the fact is that you have provided no evidence in order to sustain your defense).

Denied.

Back to top Go down

unban sacuTEkaram
Page 1 of 1