(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban JustQuest

Go down 
+2
yoooo[=MUKY=]
JustQuest
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JustQuest

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:40 am

Hi, i got ban before few days (HLR 3 and HLR 5), i left with techies, and my score was 4/14, but i left because host and rest of his team called me a "tard, moron, noob, feeder, etc" (that's on chat), and my team said "Pls leave, don't feed them, we want to win. . ." (something like that), that's not an excuse but i got ban for 30 days, so i came to see if you can remove or at least reduce the punishment. . . Maybe i have picture, if you need it, i'll try to find it. . .

Thanks,
JustQuest Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
JustQuest

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:51 am

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr3-ban-requests-f6/ban-justquest-t4175.htm

(i need to add that am not only one who's playing on this PC but i quess that is unimportant. . .)
Back to top Go down
JustQuest

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:24 pm

Hello, i saw that i was reported 2 more times in HLR 5. . . That was my brother, i don't know what arguments can i use now. . . The thing is that i didn't left with techies eigher, and when i saw ban picture he told me what happened. . . Ok, now i need to wait 30 days, but i need to ask you one more time for ban reduce, i know that i don't have right to ask you that, but i need, because im not GM and i don't play often in HLR, but 30 days still long. . .
I'll check your answer soon. . .
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:28 pm

You need to learn play whit this insult. Almost all games cant finish without some insulting. All rooms in garena have this, and ehlr have to. This isnt excuse to leave game. On the other side it is almost impossimble report this, because admins dont have intend to punish for this, and then immaturer and bad people dont have any intention to stop insulting others in every game. Also is your responsibillity when you share password of your own account.

Last edited by yoooo[=MUKY=] on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
iviarko

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:24 pm

yoooo[=MUKY=] wrote:
You need to learn play whit this attacks. Allmost all games cant finish whitout insulting and trying humiliation some player. All rooms in garena have this, and ehlr have to. This isnt excuse to leave game. On the other side it is allmost impossimble report this, because almost no1 of admins wants deign to ban for this, and then immaturer and bad people dont have any intention to stop insulting others in every game. Also is your responsibilitiy when you share password of own account.

yoooo learn spelling and stop embarrassing yourself...
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:03 pm

Thank you for information Smile
Back to top Go down
X-Soulfiend

X-Soulfiend

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:42 pm

JustQuest wrote:
Hello, i saw that i was reported 2 more times in HLR 5. . . That was my brother, i don't know what arguments can i use now. . . The thing is that i didn't left with techies eigher, and when i saw ban picture he told me what happened. . . Ok, now i need to wait 30 days, but i need to ask you one more time for ban reduce, i know that i don't have right to ask you that, but i need, because im not GM and i don't play often in HLR, but 30 days still long. . .
I'll check your answer soon. . .

Either it was your brother, or whomever was playing, no matter what your team said , you or your brother left.. that equals to a ban, and before putting a blame on your brother, you should put onething in your mind and should know, that your account is your responsibility not of anyone elses. if someone knows your pw, and posts hacklinks, or uses hacks.. and gets reported and banned for a yr, it wont help you by saying that it was not me, it was someone else playing with my account, you left a game and you got a ban, deal with it now.. its upto admins what they decide.
Back to top Go down
malakaQ

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:14 am

Unsupport, i played against him in HLR4, he feeded and left during game too (without anyone of our side asking him to leave), just forgot to repport him.

W/e from now on he is on my banlist.
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:18 am

This is not an excuse, you can report them instead of leaving to ruin some people games.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban JustQuest
Page 1 of 1