(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban JustQuest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JustQuest

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:13 pm

Am reported for being afk, and below that there is a text "-kickafk 9", but i didn't left, i've finished game. The person who reported me was lina, i have replay, but i can't open chat, so i can't show you, but i've told them why i was afk few mins, because i went to bathroom, but lina used opportunity to report me because i told him that he's a noob (1/10) score, am allready banned in hlr 3 and 5, but this is redicilus, am sorry, but that wasnt because i was bad in that game, i had 1/4 score i think, better than 3 other players, i'll repeat, this isn't fair... (better than 3, i don't know who. . .), i have replay, i'll upload it, you can see at and, im playing until end (there are few leavers, but i don't want to report them, because game was allready finished), but i think that i don't deserve ban, 30 days. . . :s Here is pic, sry for some mistakes in text. . .

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr4-ban-requests-f7/ban-justquest-t6032.htm

That's a report link, i'll try to upload picture now...

Last edited by JustQuest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JustQuest

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:17 pm

I can't upload those files, am first time uploading files here. . .

Unban JustQuest Untitl15

Back to top Go down
JustQuest

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:19 pm

I don't know to upload better right now. . . Pls unban me, i want to play here, you see that am not a leaver, i finished game. . .
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:06 pm

You said you have the replay.
Please upload it here http://replay.garena.com/ and provide the link
Back to top Go down
JustQuest

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Sry man, but that link don't work, i mean, when i go to "choose file" noting happend (it's like broken button Razz), it's temperarly bug i thing, but i need to go now so i can't wait, but i've watched replay again and i'll show you this and you do what you want...

Unban JustQuest Slark_11

...as you can see game is over (we lost :s), and i finished game, didn't left, so, i don't know can you check that, but i mostly play in HLR, because i don't want to rmk game after 10 mins... That's why i lost this much time one this ban...
Am not leaver, plugger (if i want you leave, i can simply plug my net and send you "you were disconected" pic, not being afk...), mh-er, gold member ;s etc... When you read this you can lock theme i can't waste more time on this (don't understand this wrong), but i have other things to do, to sleep for example Razz Anyway, thanks for not saying "Denied" by now ^^, am kidding,

Thanks anyway,
JustQuest
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Although the link I gave is working perfectly you can try to upload the replay file with one of the zillion filehosting servers out there and provide the link :

http://www.megaupload.com/
http://rapidshare.com/
http://www.datafilehost.com/
Back to top Go down
JustQuest

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:02 pm

http://rapidshare.com/files/421792376/Replay_2010_09_27_1135.w3g

I've finished game, i was afk for about 5 min, and yes, i found this, i know that your job is unban, but, why did he got 5 days ban, and i 30 (and he stopped playing), and i finished game and got 30 days. . .?
Back to top Go down
JustQuest

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:05 pm

And yes, if you don't want to unban me, can you at least reduce my ban? (but unban is better Razz)
Back to top Go down
JustQuest

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:11 pm

JustQuest wrote:
And yes, if you don't want to unban me, can you at least reduce my ban? (but unban is better Razz)

You have now my replay, but i don't want to report those leavers at end, so don't ban them.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Neither unban nor reduce.

However they couldnt manage it almost all your team wanted to kick you out.
You didn't tell them in any moment why you needed to be afk.
When you stopped being afk you started idling, standing still in scourge woods.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban JustQuest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban JustQuest   Unban JustQuest Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban JustQuest
Page 1 of 1